25 pictures of DFW Tornado outbreak

Definitely tornadoes are worse than most earthquakes; well, mainly the ones at night DAMN

Disagree. Twisters can and do cause a considerable amount of damage however the the overall impact area can be less than earthquakes. I live smack dab in the middle of tornado alley. We have our fare share of bad storms each year. But very seldom do we have twisters the magnitude we had last year or even yesterday in DFW. One of the lamest arguments I hear from people who don't want to live in Tornado Alley is "you have tornado's". Well DUH! But people in California have earthquakes but they seem to flock there like it's mecca. But here in the OKC area, we typically have 30 minutes notice of a tornado. Weathermen track the storms, can tell you what direction it's heading, where it's projected to go and how long it will take to get there and can give live feed while the tornado is going on. I'll take tornado's over earthquakes any day. That and you don't have to have "tornado insurance" unlike earthquake insurance.