Running backs in the 2013 class

I'd like to keep the gradual conversion to the bigger back. In the 6' 220lb mold... Someone find me the next Adrian Petersen please!

Yeah not sure where we are going w/ all these little guys. Complete guess, but I could see Cross, (with our transition into a more traditional 2 back set), plowing for 3-4 yards, and a guy like Green/Abdulla that can be a check down and catch the ball as well as get outside on an option/sweep. There doesn't seem to be a ton of consistency in our recruiting approach though.

I'd like to keep the gradual conversion to the bigger back. In the 6' 220lb mold... Someone find me the next Adrian Petersen please!

Yeah not sure where we are going w/ all these little guys. Complete guess, but I could see Cross, (with our transition into a more traditional 2 back set), plowing for 3-4 yards, and a guy like Green/Abdulla that can be a check down and catch the ball as well as get outside on an option/sweep. There doesn't seem to be a ton of consistency in our recruiting approach though.

Keeping us guessing would keep our competition guessing. Not a bad strategy...?

Keeping us guessing would keep our competition guessing. Not a bad strategy...?

Unfortunately our own offense is still guessing their identity - so if we are trying to be sneaky I'd rather us just quit and put together something that doesn't include the word "multiple" (which I heard Bo use again this week now describing the defense)