My new "yacht"

do you know where ottertail lake is? we have a cabin up there

That's where the boat is sitting there buddy. Right in front of Barky's resort and Ken's Tackle. I go to Otter Tail all the time. That and Big Pine and other surrounding lakes. I'm also thinking about driving up to Zorbaz on Tuesday night next week just to hit their opening day and get some Macho Nachos.

That's where the boat is sitting there buddy. Right in front of Barky's resort and Ken's Tackle. I go to Otter Tail all the time. That and Big Pine and other surrounding lakes. I'm also thinking about driving up to Zorbaz on Tuesday night next week just to hit their opening day and get some Macho Nachos.

small world, im sure you drive by our cabin all the time, and ya with Ken's tackle right there i thought it was otter tail, and Zorbaz is bomb, i have a sweatshirt from there, our cabin is right by the dam down the street from Ken's

small world, im sure you drive by our cabin all the time, and ya with Ken's tackle right there i thought it was otter tail, and Zorbaz is bomb, i have a sweatshirt from there, our cabin is right by the dam down the street from Ken's

So you're south of Zorbaz then? And yes Zorbaz is the bomb. I like the food, the atmosphere and the waitresses are usually hotties. We rent out most of the resort at Barkys one week in July and I'm up there every weekend possible.

So you're south of Zorbaz then? And yes Zorbaz is the bomb. I like the food, the atmosphere and the waitresses are usually hotties. We rent out most of the resort at Barkys one week in July and I'm up there every weekend possible.

im not sure of the directions, i havnt been up there for a few years, its my grandpa's cabin and he's having health problems, but i hope to get back up their sometime. lets see, if you are leaving the cabin and travel toward ken's, ken's is on the left side, because our cabin is on the lake. when you are at the dam (which is a great fishing spot) we are a cabin over, there is a brown cabin which is closest to it, and then ours is a white one, im sure my gpas boat is out in the drive. thats not a good explanation but if south of zorbaz is going toward the dam, then yes

here is whatcha need to be catchin

bigasspike.jpg

A buddy sent me the pix from a lake in Canada, this fish was trying to eat a smaller pike this guy was reeling in and they netted both fish

DAMN

The pics of the smaller pike being eaten were actually off of Lake Agnes in the Boundary Waters. I know this because the guy who took them was pissed that his picks got associated with this picture and he had several more to back up his story that were never posted on the net. The one above was rumored to be from Rainy Lake initially but all signs pointed to it actually being from Europe. I don't know what to think about this because it sure looks like his seat has the Smokercraft emblem on it, which would tell me it's probably a boat from North America... If it was caught on Rainy Lake I'll do my best to catch it when I'm up there the first week of June. That would be a fish of a lifetime right there.