Chaperones to accompany secret service. To avoid hookers.

Chaperones among new Secret Service conduct rules

By ALICIA A. CALDWELL and LAURIE KELLMAN | Associated Press – 1 hr 53 mins ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Embarrassed by a prostitution scandal, the Secret Service will assign chaperones on some trips to enforce new rules of conduct that make clear that excessive drinking, entertaining foreigners in their hotel rooms and cavorting in disreputable establishments are no longer tolerated.

LINK

What a crock. THere must be a million guys who would kill to have those secret service jobs. If they deserve to be fired--and it sounds like they do--the Secret Service should just clean house and train up some new agents.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Embarrassed by a prostitution scandal, the Secret Service will assign chaperones on some trips to enforce new rules of conduct that make clear that excessive drinking, entertaining foreigners in their hotel rooms and cavorting in disreputable establishments are no longer tolerated.

LINK

What a crock. THere must be a million guys who would kill to have those secret service jobs. If they deserve to be fired--and it sounds like they do--the Secret Service should just clean house and train up some new agents.

I would think someone would have to have a lot of combination background to be part of the secret service. I wouldn't think they are easily replaceable.

LINK

I would think someone would have to have a lot of combination background to be part of the secret service. I wouldn't think they are easily replaceable.

True. But apparently their vetting process isn't worth a crap either. It doesn't discern character. Or common sense.

Not sure if you followed the original story. (Probably.) The scandal started because one of the Secret Service agents who was at the Columbian brothel stiffed one of the hookers. What an idiot. A crooked idiot. :lol:

True. But apparently their vetting process isn't worth a crap either. It doesn't discern character. Or common sense.

Not sure if you followed the original story. (Probably.) The scandal started because one of the Secret Service agents who was at the Columbian brothel stiffed one of the hookers. What an idiot. A crooked idiot. :lol:

:rollin :rollin :rollin

LINK

The scandal started because one of the Secret Service agents who was at the Columbian brothel stiffed one of the hookers.

I thought that's what you do to hookers? lol