Biggest Home-field advantages

What stadiums do you most fear traveling to? Both as a fan and in terms of your team coming away with a win?

Records from 2003-2009 show Boise as being the toughest road trip in the country;

1. Boise 45-1

2. Oklahoma 43-2

3. Southern California 39-3

4. Texas 40-4

5. TCU 37-4

6. Ohio State 44-5

7. Florida 40-6

8. Virginia Tech 39-6

9. Texas Tech 38-6

10. Troy 29-4

I haven't bothered looking into the past two years however, which is a shame because I'm sure it's changed a good bit, what with Boise losing to TCU and the off years Southern Cal, Ohio State, Texas, Florida and Texas Tech have had...

What stadiums do you most fear traveling to? Both as a fan and in terms of your team coming away with a win?

Records from 2003-2009 show Boise as being the toughest road trip in the country;

1. Boise 45-1

2. Oklahoma 43-2

3. Southern California 39-3

4. Texas 40-4

5. TCU 37-4

6. Ohio State 44-5

7. Florida 40-6

8. Virginia Tech 39-6

9. Texas Tech 38-6

10. Troy 29-4

I haven't bothered looking into the past two years however, which is a shame because I'm sure it's changed a good bit, what with Boise losing to TCU and the off years Southern Cal, Ohio State, Texas, Florida and Texas Tech have had...

Most of the stadiums/fans arnt super intimidating, they just have solid teams, out of this list it always seems like Texas Tech is freaky with everyone in black and the linemen painting up there faces like freaks, ya i remember than game against texas, that sh#t cray