transplanted Nebraskan wants to see all the games

Isn't Boise a lot smaller than Lincoln? Only been to boise once

No, it's bigger than Lincoln, but smaller than Omaha. It has about 615,000 people.

you should go to the boise state games in husker gear, and being surrounded by a bunch of mormons does suck, put a privacy warning on your door, *sorry if you are a mormon

don't apologize to mormons...

well ive already been banned before so id rather not get reported, but they are f'ing crazy, Jesus, God, and the holy spirit different things, multiple heavens, multiple Gods for different planets, i dont want to get into a religious debate on this thread but i took a religion class and holy hell im glad im a normal christian

Boise. Hahahahhahahahaha.

Okay, sorry. Couldn't help myself.

I despise Boise. Its basically Utah.

Anyways, yeah. BTN.

http://btn.com/

What's so bad about Utah?

....besides the Mormons and the lack of booze?

Everything. Mostly the two above. And a gigantic population of ridiculously hot blondes who won't look at you unless you've been on a mission.

Well I'm moving to Salt Lake City.

Wish me luck.

I'll definitely keep posting...(f#*k you to those who hate me)

Never been to Boise, but I've been up north to Coeur d'Alene and spent some time in the wilderness around the Idaho/Montana area. It is pristine nature up there. Incredibly beautiful.

If you're in to that kind of thing, Idaho can be a great place to live.

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Coeur D' Alene. CDA is simply amazing. Beautiful city, beautiful landscape, always something to do. I miss it. Expecting a Coeur D' Alene lifestyle in Boise is rather naive. In Boise you have Bogus Ski Basin, andddd dust. And a really crappy, polluted river running through town.

Salt Lake is Boise 2.0. Or vice versa. Prepare for Jimmer signs. They're making a Jimmer movie, btw. I did not know that. And I did not want to know that. But every third billboard in this godforsaken state has reminded me. Evidently it is a touching tale of growing up as a privileged kid in New York, continuing to be privileged and supported by wealthy family all through college, and I have no clue what they are gonna say from there... Real beating the odds, Rocky like story line though.

Oh; and as for Driver's ed... We're allowed to start driving unsupervised at 14... Evidently experience hasn't helped us much.

No, it's bigger than Lincoln, but smaller than Omaha. It has about 615,000 people.

you should go to the boise state games in husker gear, and being surrounded by a bunch of mormons does suck, put a privacy warning on your door, *sorry if you are a mormon

I will if they play the Huskers, but I don't think they do. I have been wearing my Husker gear around town and have gotten some surprised looks. It would be cool to meet other Nebraska fans to be able to watch the games with. In Omaha I always went to Hooters to enjoy the game with the crowd and to look at hot women.

I travel a lot for work last year I was in CA, MA, SD, ND and FL on game days and I never missed one. By the time we're on ABC, ESPN and the B10 its just not an issue. Most every state and large city also has a watch site and those have been fun. My buddy found one by accident in DC and said it was the best he'd ever been too. Looks like Hooters is your place there in Boise.

Hooters of Boise

8000 W. Franklin Rd.

Boise, ID 83709

208-321-4668

Mike Morehouse - Manager

Official Idaho Huskers watch site

I will if they play the Huskers, but I don't think they do. I have been wearing my Husker gear around town and have gotten some surprised looks. It would be cool to meet other Nebraska fans to be able to watch the games with. In Omaha I always went to Hooters to enjoy the game with the crowd and to look at hot women.

Man don't bad mouth were I live. I just moved to the Boise area last June. Started a business in Parma, Id. which is about 35 miles W. of Boise.

A few things about the area.

1. Haven't had much of a problem with the Mormans, they tend to stick to themselves. Though overall there are a lot of churchie people out here. At least that is true where I live.

2. Boise itself is about the size of Lincoln, but when you add in the suburbs its about 600,0000. Boise actually reminds me a lot of Lincoln, but it is cleaner. Lots of nice bars downtown.

3. Last fall I had BSU season tickets. Not because I am a huge fan, just because I like to watch good football. The stadium is very small, but the crowds are good the tailgating is right out in front of the stadium. You see a lot of "beautiful" people at the games. They are big fans but it seems that going to BSU games is the "Thing" to do right now. I am not renewing my tickets, bucuase I ended up not going to all he games, and if I really want to go it is not a problem to get tickets.

4. Husker games are not a problem they are either on ESPN networks or Big10 networks.

5. The watch site for the Idaho for Huskers chapter or what ever it is called is at Hooters in Boise. I have not been, but have heard if you want to go you better get there at least 2 hours before kickoff or you won't get a seat.

6. I have never got a funning look for wearing my Husker gear.

7. I never noticed the Boise river running through town as being polluted or dirty, I don't know where someone got that.

Well that is about all I have learned in my 11 months here. Not too bad a place to live. The winters in the valley are really pretty mild.

Man don't bad mouth were I live. I just moved to the Boise area last June. Started a business in Parma, Id. which is about 35 miles W. of Boise.

1. Haven't had much of a problem with the Mormans, they tend to stick to themselves. Though overall there are a lot of churchie people out here. At least that is true where I live.

2. Boise itself is about the size of Lincoln, but when you add in the suburbs its about 600,0000. Boise actually reminds me a lot of Lincoln, but it is cleaner. Lots of nice bars downtown.

3. Last fall I had BSU season tickets. Not because I am a huge fan, just because I like to watch good football. The stadium is very small, but the crowds are good the tailgating is right out in front of the stadium. You see a lot of "beautiful" people at the games. They are big fans but it seems that going to BSU games is the "Thing" to do right now. I am not renewing my tickets, bucuase I ended up not going to all he games, and if I really want to go it is not a problem to get tickets.

4. Husker games are not a problem they are either on ESPN networks or Big10 networks.

5. The watch site for the Idaho for Huskers chapter or what ever it is called is at Hooters in Boise. I have not been, but have heard if you want to go you better get there at least 2 hours before kickoff or you won't get a seat.

7. I never noticed the Boise river running through town as being polluted or dirty, I don't know where someone got that.

Well that is about all I have learned in my 11 months here. Not too bad a place to live. The winters in the valley are really pretty mild.

oh-he-mad-27763-1315322164-29.jpg

Welcome to the board! Thanks for helping a fellow Husker out. Stick around and talk some football with us. :thumbs

Welcome to the board! Thanks for helping a fellow Husker out. Stick around and talk some football with us. :thumbs

thanks I probably will. Have looked at this site a few times. Some of you guys are really down on the Huskers. I am a huge fan and coach HS for 20 years so I tend to look at the team a little more open minded than most.

I think they may surprise you this year.