Is the team laying down for Cally?

Yea, I'd like to know this as well. Totally the opposite of how the season started as far as team attitude.

Losing does that to teams, especially when there is no motivation.

No motivation? Playing for NU isn't motivation enough? It sure as hell would be for me if I was able to play D1 ball. It just doesn't make sense. If you don't want to play, then don't.

Tell me about it hoya.

I just don't see how these guys would commit to Nebraska with all of it's WINNING tradition and just lay down.

I honestly think the D is finally starting to wear out from keeping the team in the games through the first half of the season.

A weak O line coupled with significant injuries exploits another NU weakness. DEPTH.

And let's just by into the opinions of the wonderfully intellegent and rational Lee Corso. What he says is law. He is the man. :sarcasm

Yeah, there are problems. Callahan wont be gone anytime soon. The huskers will snap this cold with time. Corso can say whatever he likes, but it don't make it gospel.

not to dedhoarse but i truly think that the texas tech game killed the hearts of the huskers.. the team that whooped them like a goverment mule last yr. U know revenege was on the mind. But when big daddy smith got that pick, and cemented the win, only to have fumbled the ball, and those palehosers from tech gettin the win. I truly think that play, game killed the hearts of the huskers, and they havent recovered from that heart breakin loss. The big red O has not been the same, the blackshirts are beat down....at least ks state stinks also.6-6

Not making excuses but we have to remember that everyone has bad days. As indicated by all the fanfare they have given the Win, it was evident that KU approached that game like a National Championship game. I didnt attend the game, but it sounded as if they played with as much intensity as teams play against the likes of today's USC.

Remember this is the same Husker team most were lauding for it's moxie by clawing back from the dead into every game they've played this year -- and save 50% of the MU game this team has much to be proud of this season. KU may be a pretty big turd in the punch bowl, but Im not letting it spoil the 2005 Big Red party - b/c at this point Im still very much excited about the future.