7-foot center commits to NU basketball team

what did i miss young little boy?

calm down buddy, you have no idea how much sh#t i take on this board, i have to dish it out a little, dont take it personal, it was a great pickup and it will be exciting to see if he can make an impact soon

tumblr_lwjbpt5xJQ1r2k8xdo1_500.gif

• Fire 1

what did i miss young little boy?

calm down buddy, you have no idea how much sh#t i take on this board, i have to dish it out a little, dont take it personal, it was a great pickup and it will be exciting to see if he can make an impact soon

tumblr_lwjbpt5xJQ1r2k8xdo1_500.gif

there i gave you a +1 because i got a good laugh, anyways im sure he wont redshirt, he needs to get in the weight room and bulk up a bit before he has any chance going up against a B1G center. He has a Diaz build which scares me, he will be able to rebound and block shots fine, but we are going to need him to draw a crowd inside. I guess the great thing is that he has a soft stroke and looks to have decent range, much better than Diaz anyways..

• Fire 1

Hey "nobody".. do me a favor and just stop being so sensitive.. You posted something already being discussed... you got called out and got defensive... It is cool.. I am assuming you saw it and thought you wanted to share 2-day old news....

C'mon man.

it looks like it went down one way... but it really went down a whole other way. he edited every one of his posts.

if he would've came in here and said what he edited his posts with, there wouldnt've been an issue. but i had no idea it was being discussed in another thread... plus its an article, its not like i came in here "WE JUST LANDED A 7 FOOTER!!"

Hi, I am "Nobody" and I don't follow basketball recruiting but i'm a HUGE husker fan. There are millions of people out there like me.

Please... I posted a link to an article (that was new within 5 minutes of me posting it) and i get gruff for not knowing about it two days ago (thats not a long time folks.) ITS BASKETBALL.

And no one is catching feelings here... let's not confuse a 5:30 am drunken gif bomb with crying in a corner. Posting a gif of Ron Burgandy saying "I'm gonna punch you in the ovary" isn't quite the same as wrist slitting. :)