Hatfield & McCoys.

Kevin Costner is a pu&&y. There really are no good western actors anymore.

Yeah, Kevin Costner comes across as a whiny pu&&y alright. But cowboy actors? Come on. I can think of several great ones. They just don't get many roles because not many westerns are made these days. Like Robert Duval, Sam Elliott, Tom Seleck, Viggo Mortensen and Thomas Haden Church. I'd like to see Nick Nolte in a cowboy role. Plenty of good cowboy actors. Just not enough western films made today.

Yeah, Kevin Costner comes across as a whiny pu&&y alright. But cowboy actors? Come on. I can think of several great ones. They just don't get many roles because not many westerns are made these days. Like Robert Duval, Sam Elliott, Tom Seleck, Viggo Mortensen and Thomas Haden Church. I'd like to see Nick Nolte in a cowboy role. Plenty of good cowboy actors. Just not enough western films made today.

Yeah that.

Clint Eastwood was the last great western movie actor. As far as the rest of these guys go. Sam Elliot is the only one that could pull it off as cowboy. Always liked Robert Duvall, but not in a western.