The Ultimate Fighter Live Season Finale/ UFC

Preliminary card (Facebook)

Bantamweight bout:John Albert vs. Erik Perez- I watched John live in his last fight and had the opportunity to interview him after. Great guy, who is an exciting fighter(perfect for this weight class)... I dont know much about Perez, but I think Albert wins this with TKO in RD 1.

Preliminary card (Fuel TV)

Lightweight bout: Jeremy Larsen vs. Joe Proctor- Jeremy didnt get a ton of love, but he did face is only loss to a guy in the finale(chiesa). Proctor was an early favorite, who should be able to submit Larsen.

Lightweight bout: Cristiano Marcello vs. Sam Sicilia- Havent seen Marcello in a long time, since his loss to Larsen. I love Sicilia's heart, but I think Marcello is a stud who has the smarts and vet skills to win by rear naked choke.

Lightweight bout: Myles Jury vs. Chris Saunders- Saunders was the last pick and yet excelled a bit and made a short run. Myles has a story of his own, getting hurt in last season and coming back for this season. I was very impressed by Saunders and think he will continue to fight with a chip on his shoulder UD 29-28.

Lightweight bout: Daron Cruickshank vs.Chris Tickle- Chris Tickle is my favorite, because he makes me laugh... simple as that and for that reason I will pick him in the upset of the night. TKO RD 1

Main card (FX)

Lightweight bout: Justin Lawrence vs. John Cofer- I think Justin will end up in a lower weight class, and his power will help him do well in the UFC for his size. He shows off his power tonight with a TKO RD 3.

Featherweight bout: Max Holloway vs.Pat Schilling- Both guys are coming off losses in there UFC Debuts, with Holloways coming thanks to Dustin the Diamond Poirier. I think this will be a huge fight for both, hoping not to go 0-2 in the big show. I think Holloway is owning this fight, makes a mistake and Shilling catches him and submits him via Triangle choke in RD 2.

Featherweight bout: Jonathan Brookins vs. Charles Oliveira- I thought Oliverira was the future of the LW, but he struggled a bit and now i think he will make a run in the featherweight division. Brookins looked great in his last fight, but i dont think he matches up well with Charles. UD 30-27.

TUF: Live Lightweight Tournament final bout: Mike Chiesa vs. Al Iaquinta- I have been a huge Chiesa fan since day one, but he doesnt fight with a ton of urgency at times and I dont think he can match Iaquinta's power. This thing might go well if it goes on the ground and stays on the ground but i put my money on mild mannered calm assassin that is Iaquinta. Iaquinta wins TKO rd 2.

Welterweight bout: Jake Ellenberger vs. Martin Kampmann- I think Jake deserves a shot against Condit or Hendricks.... He proves that tonight in an absolute war with Kampmann-- RD 5 Armbar submission

I haven't watched any of the show this season, mostly because it's on Fridays.

I really don't see Ellenberger-Kampman going more than 2 or 3 rounds. It could easily end in the first. If Jake wins, and I think he will, I'd say he probably ends up with a title eliminator bout against Hendricks, like you said Minnesota.

I watched very little of TUF this season. The little I did watch was just the fights. I would just fast forward through all the training and in house drama and watch the fight(s). But I didn't even see all the fights. Some of the episodes I would just delete off the DVR without even watching. This is the first season since season 4 that I actually missed an episode. Not sure if I'm burned out on it or what the deal is but I just wasn't really interested in it this season.

All that being said, I'm really looking forward to the Ellenberger/Kampmann fight. Should be a good one. I see Ellenberger taking this one though. He has been a beast since coming to the UFC. Really hoping to see him fight Condit again, seeing that I believe Jake won that fight and Condit got a lucky decision.

I'm so freaking pissed with that fight Mazzagatti should've stopped the fight in the first round but doesn't and decides to have Ellenberger lay on him for 4 minutes and doesn't stand them up when Kaupmann was still dazed and confused.

Lesnar gets a title shot when he was 1-1 but Ellenberger wins 6 straight fights and nothing. F&@% YOU DANA WHITE

I take it Jake lost?

He dropped Kampmann early in the first. Martin didn't even try to catch himself. Then Mazzagatti let them lay on the ground the rest of the round.

Second round, Jake is rocking him good, bloodies up his nose, etc. Kampmann gets a couple decent knees on Jake and he goes down. Mazzagatti stops it before Jake even hits the mat.

I'm not even being biased tonight because I like Kampmann too. But Jake kinda got hosed.

I'm so freaking pissed with that fight Mazzagatti should've stopped the fight in the first round but doesn't and decides to have Ellenberger lay on him for 4 minutes and doesn't stand them up when Kaupmann was still dazed and confused.

Lesnar gets a title shot when he was 1-1 but Ellenberger wins 6 straight fights and nothing. F&@% YOU DANA WHITE

Calm down. At the time when Lesnar got a title shot the HW division wasn't as loaded as it is now and he was the best option. The WW division is/has been loaded for quite some time. Jake will get a title shot eventually. If he strings together another couple of wins he will be right back in contention.