CB Cedric Collins [Texas A&M Commit]

Way to be a fan? Do you set yourself up for failure in life so if you succeed, it'll feel better? Or are you just that bitter and pessimistic in every kid from texas? LaCatoure (sp?) was going to a Texas school for sure too, people said, and look what happened. But I digress, some sip the Kool-Aid from their light up cups, and some drink a warm cups left in the sun....

Way to be a fan? Do you set yourself up for failure in life so if you succeed, it'll feel better? Or are you just that bitter and pessimistic in every kid from texas? LaCatoure (sp?) was going to a Texas school for sure too, people said, and look what happened. But I digress, some sip the Kool-Aid from their light up cups, and some drink a warm cups left in the sun....

What are you talking about? The kid has been an A&M lean for a long time now, and it's a known fact. Us saying he will go to A&M is us just being realistic, we will still get an OV from him during his senior season. I don't know what kind of kool aid youre drinking but I would probably take a break from it, no one has any bitterness towards Texas kids especially ones that ahve interest in Nebraska.

:facepalm:

• Fire 1

What are you talking about? The kid has been an A&M lean for a long time now, and it's a known fact. Us saying he will go to A&M is us just being realistic, we will still get an OV from him during his senior season. I don't know what kind of kool aid youre drinking but I would probably take a break from it, no one has any bitterness towards Texas kids especially ones that ahve interest in Nebraska.

This x100

+1 for you sir

I guess I just get bugged either way, noone knows for sure what the kid is thinking in his head and when people go and say what time is he announcing to A&M is just a defeated thought system in my opinion. You can be a realist, an optimist, or a pessimist, and to say he's favorable to a school is fine, but to just write his name in stone as a verb to the aggs, is pessimistic. Bitter wasn't the correct term though, just pessimistic that we can land Texas kids still.