CB Cedric Collins [Texas A&M Commit]

What?

Errant 'not' in there. My bad

Haha no worries. I thought this was a recent development you were pointing out and it caught me off guard.

Just assumed the "not" was for the for a&m comment...

I thought he was being an ass because somebody said what time he was announcing a few posts above yours. I actually got a laugh out of it.

Hold on everyone. My sources on Collins to A&M may have jumped the gun. I am now hearing from one of the same sources that Collins may of had second thoughts on his commitment to A&M. I'm not saying he won't commit to the Ags, but there is still a chance he picks the Huskers. Baylor has no shot IMO. I would still put money on him going with A&M but I'm not nearly as sure about it as I was yesterday and the weeks prior. Take it FWIW.

What?

Errant 'not' in there. My bad

Haha no worries. I thought this was a recent development you were pointing out and it caught me off guard.

Just assumed the "not" was for the for a&m comment...

I thought he was being an ass because somebody said what time he was announcing a few posts above yours. I actually got a laugh out of it.

Oh haha. Obviously I didn't look above and now I see it :facepalm: . It's hard coming and going from this site at work :)

Collins also stated his recruiting process is "over. It's Done" He is solid with A&M and doesn't plan on making any more visits....

he has alot of recruiting left to do we are not even close to done with the 2013 recruiting cycle. we are talking about a 17 year old kid. things change daily so I wouldnt put much stock into that

Collins also stated his recruiting process is "over. It's Done" He is solid with A&M and doesn't plan on making any more visits....

he has alot of recruiting left to do we are not even close to done with the 2013 recruiting cycle. we are talking about a 17 year old kid. things change daily so I wouldnt put much stock into that

I agree with that. I was just repeating what he said after his commitment.