I had the pleasure of seeing these guys at the Knitting Factory here in Boise on June 14th and man, they absolutely rocked it. This is a fantastic band to see live. Check out this song, "Sorry For It All."

They also have the song "The Weatherman," off of their self titled debut, that's getting massive play on most rock radio stations across the country.

Vocalist Emily Armstrong can really bring the intensity and passion while guitarist Siouxsie Medley, bassist Chris Null, and drummer Sean Friday provide their exceptional areas of expertise.

Check out their website. http://www.deadsara.com/

This is one of the best new rock bands I've heard in a long time. Give them a listen and I can almost guarantee you'll love what you hear.

• Fire 1

What I really like about this band is that they can nearly duplicate what they have on their CD in a live show. To me, that's the mark of great musicians.

FYI...Dead Sara is on the Warped Tour this summer so if this tour is rolling through your neck of the woods you should check them out.

Note: This is a band, I think anyway, that the more you listen-the better they get.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

sorry... not into it..... sound like all those other hard rock chick bands.. but im sure they believe in what they are doing

just to polished for me...but then everything is subjective.....

this would be more my speed for the hard rock chick band... thought the single is pretty polished too

sorry... not into it..... sound like all those other hard rock chick bands.. but im sure they believe in what they are doing

this would be more my speed for the hard rock chick band... thought the single is pretty polished too

If you get a chance, check out DS live. They are flat out awesome.

If you get a chance, check out DS live. They are flat out awesome.

im sure they are....... wish them well but like i said not really my thing...... but all the best