Another Obama energy initiative goes bankrupt

the definition of facile i was using was: appearing neat and comprehensive by ignoring the complexities of an issue; superficial.

but if this is about personal experience, and not the practical affects of policy, obama has not costed me a cent. i have received a tax return every year of his presidency, and i have had larger returners (by a lot, thank you home-buyers tax credit) than i did during the previous administration. romney has not done a damn thing for me.

Your words are small and difficult to read

i am trying to save space/energy. you know, do my part and such.

Why do that. Ever since the industrial revolution the white man has been doing his part to destroy the earth and all her bounties, so why now, must everyone feel the need to save a planet that has been raped in the name of progress, my European brother?

the definition of facile i was using was: appearing neat and comprehensive by ignoring the complexities of an issue; superficial.

but if this is about personal experience, and not the practical affects of policy, obama has not costed me a cent. i have received a tax return every year of his presidency, and i have had larger returners (by a lot, thank you home-buyers tax credit) than i did during the previous administration. romney has not done a damn thing for me.

Your words are small and difficult to read

i am trying to save space/energy. you know, do my part and such.

Why do that. Ever since the industrial revolution the white man has been doing his part to destroy the earth and all her bounties, so why now, must everyone feel the need to save a planet that has been raped in the name of progress, my European brother?

why not? the world may be screwed, so there are three options: we do nothing, we are screwed; we do something, we are screwed; we do something, we survive. it is a pascal wager situation, brother man.

why not? the world may be screwed, so there are three options: we do nothing, we are screwed; we do something, we are screwed; we do something, we survive. it is a pascal wager situation, brother man.

The earth is dying, and the need for the white man to rule the world, simply accelerated this process. And this Pascal guy, he's French, so anything he says, cannot be trusted, and I'm sure he's merely putting forth his misguided euro centric views. Trying to "save the planet" you're merely rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

The earth is dying, and the need for the white man to rule the world, simply accelerated this process. And this Pascal guy, he's French, so anything he says, cannot be trusted, and I'm sure he's merely putting forth his misguided euro centric views. Trying to "save the planet" you're merely rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

earth will survive, we will not.

I think before they can go crazy with the whole "solar energy/going green", they need to make the way we gather solar energy, much more efficient.

Agreed.

Also, we need nuclear power and we need to France's lead in handling nuclear waste.

Carl, you need to read "Physics for Future Presidents"....

He mentioned the french using small pebbles, for lack of a better term, in their reactors, making the upkeep easier...

I'll put it next on the list. Thanks.

Greta did an interview about this and it sounds like this was a good company that failed mostly due to the death of its founder in a plane crash. The loans weren't out of line for this one unlike the other companies that appeared to be little more than political pay off. They also had a good quality product but had trouble developing it for the consumer market. I would put this in an entirely different category than Solyndra and I'm fiscally conservative. A good venture capital company like Bain might be able to restructure this and make it work.