GBR !!! GBR !!! GBR!!! GBR!!! GBR!!!

listen, beating CU would, IMHO, turn this season around......to beat them at the end of the season and go out with some momentum whould be HUGE!...i am just afraid we don't match up very well with them, they seem to have more speed than we have and i think it will be very tough to stop them....

hunter

I agree. Things would definitely have to go our way. Can it be done,yes. Will it be easy, nope not at all.

:thumbs Good Job Huskers!

Don't give up on the team for the game in Colorado :wacko: Iowa State is playing them close, who we beat. K-State played them extremly close, who we beat. We got a week off (as do they) I would love to see the Clones knock off the Buffs and then us do the same and sending the Clones to the Big XII game :cheers

In Hunter defense, he hasnt always been upset. Last week pissed off allot of folks.Me included. Although Im not sold on the coaches. I am happy with a win. Any way we can get it. Hunter has the same problem everyone here has. He loves this team and wants to see them dominate. Heres to you Hunter :cheers

thanks husker in OKC......it has been tough....but we should try to keep a better attitude and stay positive.....we should enjoy this win too..i will try to do that too

hunter

i know tex......it has been a long season for us all....i will try to refrain a bit.....

sorry....

hunter

no problem at all bro, say it with me true or not we will be better. LOL we can't control what happens so I don't even worry about it. I still enjoy sittting down every sat. even If I think we are going to lose, cause it is a ritual evey weekend with my family that is our time. Been like that forever