Who is a worse human being? Sandusky or Holmes?(Poll)

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Line em up side by side,shoot them both.Its time to take out the trash!

This (and the OP in general) reminded me of the scene in 'Entourage' when E is on the phone with Ari asking him about 'what's good' as far as the opening weekend numbers for 'Aquaman'. I couldn't find it on youtube, and I'm too lazy to dig out my DVD of it, but Ari basically says to E if the movie is one dollar under expectations, 'put a gun in your mouth and make sure I'm standing behind you.'

I think that works for these two filthy worms.

I said Uncle Jerry.

If you do research into the topic of child abuse, especially into sexual abuse, you see a ripple effect that starts with the abused child and effects every single person they ever have, or attempt to have, any sort of relationship with. Not to mention the high likelihood of that child growing up and doing the same thing to other children.

No doubt the shooter is a bad man, but in he long run the damage Sandusky did will reach much further.

As someone who has worked in prisons, and is currently a child abuse investigator, the answer wasn't that hard for me.

• Fire 1

I said Uncle Jerry.

If you do research into the topic of child abuse, especially into sexual abuse, you see a ripple effect that starts with the abused child and effects every single person they ever have, or attempt to have, any sort of relationship with. Not to mention the high likelihood of that child growing up and doing the same thing to other children.

No doubt the shooter is a bad man, but in he long run the damage Sandusky did will reach much further.

As someone who has worked in prisons, and is currently a child abuse investigator, the answer wasn't that hard for me.

I mostly agree with this. 30 years from now more people will know about the sandusky scandle compared to the batman shooting

I said Uncle Jerry.

I mostly agree with this. 30 years from now more people will know about the sandusky scandle compared to the batman shooting

Especially since mass killings seem to be happening about every other week anymore :hmmph

I said Uncle Jerry.

In 30 years, people won't even know who Sandusky is unless they are living right now. In 30 years, Ill remember Columbine/Westroads Mall before I remember Sandusky.

Say Jerry got his hands on, oh, 30 kids. Let's say 15 of them grow up and are actually able to have a somewhat "normal" relationship. Good for them, they each have three kids. Statistically speaking that means about 30 more children will be sexually abused, not to mention the ones without their own children living near parks or schools....

The long term ripple effect between these shooters and pedophiles isn't even close.

I had this in my status update, and enough response was generated that I wanted to take a second to discuss this.

I have asked this question elsewhere and more people said Sandusky... Here seems to be Holmes.

Both are horrible human beings... Who deserves to be taken off this world faster...

You have one bullet... who gets it?

Ideally that one bullet will be a .50 cal round fired from a Barrett M82 sniper rifle and will take both out with one shot.

Although I have to say that if it comes down to only one getting the bullet, the pedophile wins by the narrowest of margins.

Worst human being? Sandusky.

Worst crime? Depends on the victim and/or your relationship to that victim.

I refuse to think being the victim of sexual abuse automatically means you will abuse..they have therapy for that and I'd hope that no longer covering it up will help lower the percentage of re-occurance dramatically,.. But not much you can do for the shooting victims that died..and some will probably be vegs.

• 1 month later...