Taylor

Redman

thanks, glad to be aboard.

Just another note-----I am in the Army and was sitting behind the team during the game. Couldn't see jack unless I was standing on my chair to look at the Big Screen but it was awesome. Yes the game had it bad points but right now a win is a win and I will take it.

During the game Beck and Ganz were sitting on the table where the red phone is that Zac would talk to who ever is on the other end, probably Norvell, and one of the female soldiers gave them her email address. Niether was really into the game while the defense was on the field until one of the coaches came over and to get their "F---ing heads into the game". Not 10 minutes later is when Taylor gets hurt. I thought it was pretty funny at first but then started thinking what would have happened if that coach had not come over there. Beau Davis???? Jordan Adams???? Scary thought.

Back to Taylors mom, she invited me to go stand outside of the locker room and wait for Zac, because he always comes out and talks to everyone. Great family, Great upbringing even from people from Oklahoma. I am still amazed