Taylor

Redman

Well, my wife and kid got the better of me today, and I was only able to listen to bits and pieces of the game. It sounded like NU started of good, but did not have a great second half. Part of what I missed was Taylor's injury. How did it happen and how bad is it? Is it possible he will be back against CU?

While we are on the subject of Taylor. I would like to congratulate him on setting the record for passing yards today. How ironic is it that a fella from Norman OK is the leading season passer in Husker history. Not to mention the other records he has set.

Zac is one tough hombre. I respect the guy immensely and congratulate him. Here's to you Mr. Taylor. :cheers

While we are on the subject of Taylor. I would like to congratulate him on setting the record for passing yards today. How ironic is it that a fella from Norman OK is the leading season passer in Husker history. Not to mention the other records he has set.

Zac is one tough hombre. I respect the guy immensely and congratulate him. Here's to you Mr. Taylor. :cheers

:yeah Yeah, no kidding! Great job Zac! Get Well!

:cheers:thumbs:worship:clap:band:horns:horns2

At first I was thinking this might've been something really bad. When a player is down sprawled out on their back... not moving, and seemingly unresponsive. The thought of neck/spinal cord injury was crossing my mind. When I saw him get up to his knees, I was so freaking relieved. This has to be a concussion.

Yes, congrats to Zac Taylor on his performance today! It is quite unusual to have a Norman, Oklahoma native setting Nebraska records. My hat is off to you too, Zac.

My hat is also off to the sportmanship of the Wildcat defense which showed concern for Zac's well-being after the play was over. It was mentioned by the announcers that players from KSU made physical gestures to Zac as he left the field, commending him on his effrot and wishing him the best.

The picture above says it all.

Zac, here's to a speedy recovery and an even quicker 5-step drop against CU for a Husker win! :smokin

-Congrats to Zac, he truly is a class act. But mentioning that, I heard that Coach Snyer walked to the center of the field and told him great game, and numerous KSU players did the same. Possibly some of their fans are not the best but it sounds like the staff and players of KSU are pretty good people. We owe them a thank you for their concern.