Bret Bielema

To HuKSer, it is a bit sad that his "hairdresser" didn't recognize him but it is what it is. You can be damn sure MM would be recognized...and why BB goes to a "hairdresser" for that crewcut of his is beyond me.

Also...do you mean to tell me NU fans wouldn't be at least mildly pleased with a Rose Bowl at this point. Don't lie. How long has it been?

I would be happy to get to the Rose Bowl. Really happy to win.

BUT

I would be thrilled (for the sixth time) to win the National Championship. The goal is to win the national championship. I feel too many B1G fans "settle" for getting to the Rose Bowl.

That might be because it's been a while since the Big 10 fielded a national championship caliber team.

To HuKSer, it is a bit sad that his "hairdresser" didn't recognize him but it is what it is. You can be damn sure MM would be recognized...and why BB goes to a "hairdresser" for that crewcut of his is beyond me.

Also...do you mean to tell me NU fans wouldn't be at least mildly pleased with a Rose Bowl at this point. Don't lie. How long has it been?

BUT

I would be thrilled (for the sixth time) to win the National Championship. The goal is to win the national championship. I feel too many B1G fans "settle" for getting to the Rose Bowl.

That might be because it's been a while since the Big 10 fielded a national championship caliber team.

Well the way a few of the B1G teams are recruiting they do have a chance with good coaching to go with it.

BUT

That's the story of the Big Ten. When it starts seeping into Nebraskan media it's time to panic.

BUT

That's the story of the Big Ten. When it starts seeping into Nebraskan media it's time to panic.

Don't you have an irrelevant football program to get back to?

BUT

I have to scout around for some dirt on our new rivals, the Longhorns and Sooners.

BUT

I have to scout around for some dirt on our new rivals, the Longhorns and Sooners.

I'm quite sure rivals usually implies equals.

Probably be better to get acquainted with Kansas,TCU and Diet Oklahoma.

actually scratch that. they have won BCS games.

don't worry. there is always Kansas State,Baylor and Iowa State

Youngstown State approves this thread.

Is it relevant to know how many national titles were won by the following 12 names?

So people get to claim Minny as some college football power when they play them because they have 6 National Titles?

I suppose Vandy is relevant because they could potentially play Bama,UF,UT,UGA and LSU all in the same season?

Facts are these. All 12 Big Ten teams have won more or as many BCS games as ND. That includes Penn State vacating their one win vs FSU.

Is it relevant to know how many national titles were won by the following 12 names?

So people get to claim Minny as some college football power when they play them because they have 6 National Titles?

I suppose Vandy is relevant because they could potentially play Bama,UF,UT,UGA and LSU all in the same season?

Facts are these. All 12 Big Ten teams have won more or as many BCS games as ND. That includes Penn State vacating their one win vs FSU.

What does that mean? You mean BCS bowls? Having two chances a year does tend to pad the BCS record.

What does that mean? You mean BCS bowls? Having two chances a year does tend to pad the BCS record.

your logic is flawed.

I am speaking about each individual team in the Big Ten vs ND(not every team plays in the BCS every year do they?)

Each and every one of the Big Ten schools has an equal or better winning percentage in the BCS.

For example, Iowa has a BCS win. Notre Dame does not. very simple.

Oh you spent all this time to say that ND hasn't won a BCS bowl during the era? Cool. Fact is all Big East teams have beaten the SEC in a bowl game as many or more times than anOSU