list your bowl projections for the big 12, here is mine

Rose-texas vs usc

cotton-oklahoma vs auburn

holiday- colorado vs ucla

alamo- texas tech vs minnesota

independence- iowa st. vs tennessee

champs sport- nebraska vs virginia

houston- missouri vs southern miss

I think there will only be 7 teams bowl eligible, a&m and kansas will proably lose and not become eligble

Honestly, I don't care who we go up against in our bowl, and for some reason I would prefer the toughest team available to get some out of conference experience and go up against a team that we can maybe get some respect or confidence back by...it would be nice to play a very solid team and beat them in a bowl and show the nation that we are on the right track...does anyone else feel this way?

Honestly, I don't care who we go up against in our bowl, and for some reason I would prefer the toughest team available to get some out of conference experience and go up against a team that we can maybe get some respect or confidence back by...it would be nice to play a very solid team and beat them in a bowl and show the nation that we are on the right track...does anyone else feel this way?

How about Florida St. in the Champs Bowl. The World Herald reported that that is who Champs wants, NU vs. FSU.

Boy,we had some good ones at the Orange Bowl back in the 80s didn't we?

How about Florida St. in the Champs Bowl. The World Herald reported that that is who Champs wants, NU vs. FSU.

It doesn't make sense that the Champs Sports Bowl would want Florida State. They wouldn't make as much money if FSU went. Virginia or someone farther North would be a better decision. That doesn't mean FSU won't go though.

I'll reserve judgement on who I want in a bowl game until I see the team play CU. If we come out strong and play well, win or lose, I want the toughest team available. If we just get our heads handed to us on a silver platter by CU due to a bunch of penalties, fumbles, missed tackles etc., then, well, I'm not so sure I'd want to play FSU.

By the way, I actually think the former (we come out strong and play well) is what is going to happen. :clap