Nunn and LeKevin....what if?

I hate to look back at what could have been, but let's face it, we are 2 plays away from being 8-2 and in position to win the North instead of 6-4. We had the Tech game won but a freak play stopped us from getting the W. And if Nunn could hold on to the ball with two hands inside the 5 against Mizzou I believe we get a TD and put that game on cruise control. I know it's all about the bottom line to us fans, and 6-4 is probably not what we were thinking for this year, but hey thats the bottom line. I just wonder how many negative posts would still be on here if we were instead 8-2. Some fans need to realize just how close we are.

I hate to look back at what could have been, but let's face it, we are 2 plays away from being 8-2 and in position to win the North instead of 6-4. We had the Tech game won but a freak play stopped us from getting the W. And if Nunn could hold on to the ball with two hands inside the 5 against Mizzou I believe we get a TD and put that game on cruise control. I know it's all about the bottom line to us fans, and 6-4 is probably not what we were thinking for this year, but hey thats the bottom line. I just wonder how many negative posts would still be on here if we were instead 8-2. Some fans need to realize just how close we are.

And what if we played isu this coming week when they are healthy and playing their best ball? They would beat us by 3 td's.

And what if we played isu this coming week when they are healthy and playing their best ball?  They would beat us by 3 td's.

Actually Debbie Downer, Hicks and Davis both left the CU game because of injuries. Their status is up in the air for this weekend. SO that would mean they are less healthy then they were when we BEAT them. Nice try though. You can jump on their bandwagon if you want though.

And what if we played isu this coming week when they are healthy and playing their best ball? They would beat us by 3 td's.

And if my aunt had a package she'd be my uncle.

The games played out as they did. I think our record is pretty indicitive of what kind of team we are.

I hate to look back at what could have been

:wtfThen don't do it!

Woulda, shoulda, coulda. If pigs could fly, etc. Just be happy that progress has been made and NU is goin' BOWLIN" BABY!!

:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce

omg look at the progress. lol next to none if you ask me. I have to wonder if this years team could beat last. It would go down to the wire no doubt.

omg look at the progress. lol next to none if you ask me.  I have to wonder if this years team could beat last.  It would go down to the wire no doubt.

Last year was? I know this one, lemme think. Oh yeah, 5-6.

This year isn't over yet.... but I think it's 6-4?? Yeah, 6-4 so far with one more game and.... a bowl game! That's right, I remember now. We got a bowl game this year and we didn't get one last year.

I wonder? Is it a better year when you get a bowl game or when you don't?

Hmm.. I'm going out on a limb here.... opinions seem to vary, but, I think a bowl game is better than no bowl game. Yes, I'm pretty sure a bowl game is better than sitting at home. That's my final answer!

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

As far as last year vs this year's team. I'll let the experts debate that. :bang

we cant blame those losses on smith and nunn. yes the fumbles that happened sure happened at a bad time in the game. there were plenty of other things during those games that you could throw the blame on. the tt game was lost when coz went to a 3 man front and and played not to lose and that is exactly what happened. with no pressure on the qb he had enough time to make the throws that brought them to the winning touchdown.

that is my opinion for what it is worth.