What NU joker is trolling ESPN again?

Flood

I love it.

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/clc/2012/

Wayne State Warriors are very much in the mix to win this, adding about 50k votes in the last 12 hours or so.

Nebraska is in the lead, barely edging out Wisconsin.

The Maine Black Bears are making a surprisingly strong showing, but all signs point to their continued dominance in every other area, so why not online polling as well?

This is exciting to see, and I am thrilled to have something to occupy my thoughts until Thursday's first game, and Nebraska's game on Saturday.

GBR!

These are a complete waste of time. Any nerd with a comp can rig these. In doubt ???

Google Walmart -pitbull the rapper and see what online hackers can do .. Why the nerd hate?

<p class="rep_bar clearfix right" id="rep_post_991096" style="margin: 0px; padding: 20px; float: right; overflow: auto; font-size: 0.8em; border-top-left-radius: 5px; color: rgb(48, 48, 53); font-family: Tahoma, 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); ">

• add.png

HA! They have a splash page announcing they shut the contest down to 'inauthentic activity' and that they'll announce a winner tomorrow (August 29th).

Of course, this is ESPN's cue to discard any Nebraska vote, legitimate or otherwise, and go with whomever they damn well please.