The Blackshirt Tradition Video

yeah we were talking about this in the "Thisisnebraska.com Part 34093409" thread.

I daydream about the practices of the 90's. Do you think those dudes flew around like that with the spirit of Satan inside them, only on gamedays? You know they had practices that were legendary. It fueled the scoring explosion directly.

yeah we were talking about this in the "Thisisnebraska.com Part 34093409" thread.

I daydream about the practices of the 90's. Do you think those dudes flew around like that with the spirit of Satan inside them, only on gamedays? You know they had practices that were legendary. It fueled the scoring explosion directly.

People still today say they have never seen practices like Tom Osbornes and Charlie McBrides. Nobody standing around, everybody always going. Lot's of reps no matter if you were first or third on the depth chart. Multiple stations running, guys bouncing from one to the other, constant teaching. A perfectly built machine. Great practice translates to great Gameday.

• Fire 1

People still today say they have never seen practices like Tom Osbornes and Charlie McBrides. Nobody standing around, everybody always going. Lot's of reps no matter if you were first or third on the depth chart. Multiple stations running, guys bouncing from one to the other, constant teaching. A perfectly built machine. Great practice translates to great Gameday.

tumblr_lyld5yxLsE1r8cwpko1_400.gif

To get back to the top....

It's going to take getting back to that culture. Not only getting to that culture... but then putting that culture on the bunsen burner. Not the "losing jobs" bunsen burner... but the "Wanted chamiponships ten years ago and we're furious about it" bunsen burner. It's not there yet but it's growing. We need more stations in practice though... I will say that.