Losing the B1G Network?

Just got off the phone with DISH.The person I spoke with said they are recieving a lot of calls from unhappy customers.Got a small reduction on my bill for a year,and a free college football channel.Nice,but may still drop them,if problem isn't solved soon.

My rep said basically the same thing. I probably wasn't angry enough because I didn't demand a reduction on my bill. Probably doesn't help that I still have almost 23 months left on my contract.... Probably not much leverage there...

Just got off the phone with DISH.The person I spoke with said they are recieving a lot of calls from unhappy customers.Got a small reduction on my bill for a year,and a free college football channel.Nice,but may still drop them,if problem isn't solved soon.

My rep said basically the same thing. I probably wasn't angry enough because I didn't demand a reduction on my bill. Probably doesn't help that I still have almost 23 months left on my contract.... Probably not much leverage there...

Wow! That's NUTZ! 23 mos left! Either you got it a month ago or are willing to buy anything. I'm a direct tv subscriber. Have been for almost 12 years. After the initial 12 months, I can cancel at any time. During my time with them I've been given plenty of free trial periods. Everything from 12 mos. of showtime to 3 months of hbo. And 4 free weekends of nfl packaging. I know it's higher priced than dish but I feel I get my money's worth. Especially with the new Thursday night slate the nfl adopted. Have all the local channels in my area. So on a given Sunday I can get a choice of about 4-6 games with east and west coast games along with my local games!

Wow! That's NUTZ! 23 mos left! Either you got it a month ago or are willing to buy anything. I'm a direct tv subscriber. Have been for almost 12 years. After the initial 12 months, I can cancel at any time. During my time with them I've been given plenty of free trial periods. Everything from 12 mos. of showtime to 3 months of hbo. And 4 free weekends of nfl packaging. I know it's higher priced than dish but I feel I get my money's worth. Especially with the new Thursday night slate the nfl adopted. Have all the local channels in my area. So on a given Sunday I can get a choice of about 4-6 games with east and west coast games along with my local games!

Yeah, I just signed up about a month ago. I pay under $34 for my programming and I have a free sports package, free hbo, starz, shotime, etc. I also have Blockbuster at Home free for 3 months. I have all of the ESPN channels, every Fox Sports channel there is, the Pac12 Network, BTN (if they get the contract settled), etc. I think I'm getting my money's worth.

Then when football and basketball season is over, I will lower my subscription to a plan that only costs $14.99/mo and still have ESPN plus locals which is basically all I ever watch anyways.

Dish is terrible, just get DirecTV

i am a cheap person and I enjoy cheap things. no iPhone here, i have a standard LG flip phone thats about 5 years old. Its not even 3G. (except for my car, I have 11 MKZ and love it!)

atta boy. LG Flip, 3 years old. And I dont even know what 3g means. My newest and nicest vehicle is a 99. But I OWN everything I have. By the way, I dont know what MKZ is.