LOL AGGY

tschu

Good Lord, 2ndNnine...how much real estate does A&M own in your head for you to be this obsessed?

BTW, has anyone LOOKED at the Confederate Flag picture? When do you think it was posted? Here's a clue...THERE IS A TYPEWRITER ON THE DESK. It has got be AT LEAST the 70s. No, it's stupid, and if you look hard enough, you can find embarassing photos of any university. Assuming Aggies are the only ones to have stuff like this floating around the interwebs is just plain asanine.

A&M, on the whole, is a great institution. Great value, lots of tradition, good values, excellent education. It is highly regarded by many. Yes, we make mistakes, but I wouldn't trade a second of it for any other experience at a college in the world. Ags are good people, hospitable and welcoming. We're not even in the same conference as y'all anymore, so the question is, why the hate? We BARELY even recruit head to head against y'all anymore. Oh don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back to defend myself against the upcoming flames.

(and for those of you who know me and ask why I'm on the board....Wife and her entire family are Huskers, and I follow them almost as closely as my Ags. We'll be up for the Michigan game this year)

Ben Cotton's nuts say hi. :snacks:

Don't really know Ben Cotton's nuts personally....kinda wierd that you do...

What can I say, Former Student population of 300,000+, there's bound to be some bad apples....just like any school.

So there's never been a single thread on any Aggie message board ridiculing Nebraska in any way, shape or form? Deserved or not? This question is rhetorical. We already know the answer.

Listen, I wasn't calling out Aggies. I have friends who attended and nothing but respect for that school, or any school. Every U has its purpose and most do well.

I WAS calling out the narrow minded people (who DO exist at all schools) who would display a confederate flag. Those people are fools. Aggies in general, are not. Apologies if I seemed to target Texas A&M. That was not my intent.

I am enjoying your team in the SEC and I hope they do well. If I came off as sour grapes in some fashion, I again apologize. That was not my intent. A&M and Nebraska, and WVU to expand the topic, all have a local mission to educate the local populace and do a great job at it.

Peace to you, and I hope the Aggies continue to do well in football and all aspects as a school.

"an aggy never lies, steals, cheats or tolerates those who do"

Don't really know Ben Cotton's nuts personally....kinda wierd that you do...

What can I say, Former Student population of 300,000+, there's bound to be some bad apples....just like any school.

The ironical part is - they stole the motto from west point. get it? they stole the motto that says they don't steal.

Also stolen: the 12th man tradition from the University of Iowa

books.jpg