LOL AGGY

tschu

False. That's the token asshat that makes the rest of us look bad. Aggies are good people, and this makes the rest of us angry that he is seen as an example of who we are. TexAgs was furious when we found out about it this morning. It is a black eye for our fanbase. All fanbases, whether alumni or "t-shirt fans" have these kind of people. I've run into a couple of Huskers that were shameful representatives of your fanbase as a whole myself. I recognized that most of the Huskers I meet are classy, friendly, respectful people. It's really a shame this guy is acting like such a colossal idiot.

From personal experience the Aggy fans are good people like Marauder said, and when I was down there in 2010 they had nothing but kind things to say (except for Bo's antics). This kind of thing can happen anywhere. It's just some drunken idiot who, unfortunately for A&M, happened to have a shirt on that affiliated him with the school.

I don't know what's going on in this thread. There are several questionable posts in here and I'm not seeing this heading anywhere HuskerBoard wants it to go.

If you want to poke fun at another school, fine, but have some class while doing it. There is nothing funny about the bonfire tragedy. AR Husker Fan placed a mildly cautionary post up there to keep it light, and we followed up with another post about the tragedy. We're better than that here. Take this nonsense to the Woodshed if you have to bag on them this hard.