LOL AGGY

tschu

Quite simply, if they didn't hand you a trophy at the end of the season, you didn't win a championship. We have won four trophies, A&M has won one trophy, and Alabama has won 7 or 9 or something.

This is like taping a popsicle stick to the end of your $#@! and telling everyone you have a 14-inch $#@!. Um, OK.

Where'd you find a 10-inch popsicle stick?

lol

Good news guys.

Using my brand new, super-secret, ultra-scientific proprietary formula, I have recalculated Nebraska's conference and national championships.

It turns out we actually won the 1845, 1874, 1902, 1957, 1985, and 2005 National Titles. We need to get a crew over to the stadium before next week and correct our numbers.

Oh, and we have won the Big 10 championship 27 times since 1990.

GBR!!

• Fire 1

did any of you dudes see this one??

53877941395356531857589.jpg

what a bunch of regards..

Yea their PR department said they didn't do that and they're looking into copyright infringement. I don't know how you sue over that, maybe whoop is protected or something.

Have the Ags always been this crazy and I just never noticed? The YouTube videos, the stupid t-shirts, the stadium renovation/championship thing...they seem insane. I want them to lose every game.

Yea their PR department said they didn't do that and they're looking into copyright infringement. I don't know how you sue over that, maybe whoop is protected or something.

Have the Ags always been this crazy and I just never noticed? The YouTube videos, the stupid t-shirts, the stadium renovation/championship thing...they seem insane. I want them to lose every game.

The people down there are good people, but I think the whole SEC move went straight to their heads. This year is going to be a hard slap back to reality when they get to the meat of their schedule over the next few weeks. They have a shot against Florida and anybody that's not Bama or LSU but it could get ugly.

• 2 weeks later...
did any of you dudes see this one??

53877941395356531857589.jpg

what a bunch of regards..

Oh, they be absolutely bat-sh*t crazy. And not good at jenga.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/94931-Tell-me-about-Texas-A-amp-M