LOL AGGY

tschu

Are you serious?

Confederate flag in the dorm room?

I know a bit about Aggie lore and history, but that is kinda hard to believe in this day and age.

Again, you serious? Hard to believe, at any school.

Or maybe I am too optimistic about progress the last few decades.

Also, what is that guy supposed to be? The assassin chef?

Are you serious?

I know a bit about Aggie lore and history, but that is kinda hard to believe in this day and age.

Missouri is pretty big about the confederate flag thing too. It's mostly because Missouri is full of tards that try to act like they're super southern. They try too hard to talk with a southern accent too. Pretty annoying.

Are you serious?

Missouri is pretty big about the confederate flag thing too. It's mostly because Missouri is full of tards that try to act like they're super southern. They try too hard to talk with a southern accent too. Pretty annoying.

They've also got that whole southern US meth epidemic thing down pat in Missouri as well. I guess they are a good fit for the SEC after all...

Good Lord, 2ndNnine...how much real estate does A&M own in your head for you to be this obsessed?

BTW, has anyone LOOKED at the Confederate Flag picture? When do you think it was posted? Here's a clue...THERE IS A TYPEWRITER ON THE DESK. It has got be AT LEAST the 70s. No, it's stupid, and if you look hard enough, you can find embarassing photos of any university. Assuming Aggies are the only ones to have stuff like this floating around the interwebs is just plain asanine.

A&M, on the whole, is a great institution. Great value, lots of tradition, good values, excellent education. It is highly regarded by many. Yes, we make mistakes, but I wouldn't trade a second of it for any other experience at a college in the world. Ags are good people, hospitable and welcoming. We're not even in the same conference as y'all anymore, so the question is, why the hate? We BARELY even recruit head to head against y'all anymore. Oh don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back to defend myself against the upcoming flames.

(and for those of you who know me and ask why I'm on the board....Wife and her entire family are Huskers, and I follow them almost as closely as my Ags. We'll be up for the Michigan game this year)

• Fire 2

Good Lord, 2ndNnine...how much real estate does A&M own in your head for you to be this obsessed?

BTW, has anyone LOOKED at the Confederate Flag picture? When do you think it was posted? Here's a clue...THERE IS A TYPEWRITER ON THE DESK. It has got be AT LEAST the 70s. No, it's stupid, and if you look hard enough, you can find embarassing photos of any university. Assuming Aggies are the only ones to have stuff like this floating around the interwebs is just plain asanine.

A&M, on the whole, is a great institution. Great value, lots of tradition, good values, excellent education. It is highly regarded by many. Yes, we make mistakes, but I wouldn't trade a second of it for any other experience at a college in the world. Ags are good people, hospitable and welcoming. We're not even in the same conference as y'all anymore, so the question is, why the hate? We BARELY even recruit head to head against y'all anymore. Oh don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back to defend myself against the upcoming flames.

(and for those of you who know me and ask why I'm on the board....Wife and her entire family are Huskers, and I follow them almost as closely as my Ags. We'll be up for the Michigan game this year)

True for the most part. But no other university in the land has so many false championship claims painted on their stadium. You have to admit, doing that is just an invitation for ridicule. :lol:

Trust me, even many Aggie fans were upset about the extra championships. Yes, there is rationale and logic behind why it was happening, but still looks bad.

People still talking about it? Seriously? I'm pretty sure aside from people who have an illogical visceral hatred of A&M, the nation has moved on...especially since lettering was added to stipulate South Division on the 2 new claims.