Y'all said for me to come back after the game....

Well dang ole dang ole howdy doo! Welcome back there Benedict. Is guud to see y'all! cheehaw! Durrr....

1. Rice is still a horrible team! Congrats you beat two sh*tty defenses! Whens USC coming to town? That'll be fun. Maybe revamp your coaching staff again.

2. It was good to see a fast defense. I'm proud to say our guys don't hold on every down and interfere with every pass. It's good to see the reffs were as big of homers as FOX's commentators.

3. Your damn lucky Burkhead is hurt and that Martinez is such a head case that can't handle any pressure whatsoever otherwise it would have been more like 80.

4. We did hurt your QB. Appearantly it's acceptable to force your QB to play with a sprained ankle at UCLA. Notice Hundleys lacking ability to put points on the board in the second half vs. Our sh*tty defense. I bet that Ankle is the size of a grapefruit today.

5. You are a troll. Coming back here to gloat proves it.

6. Just because you start 2-0 and get lucky in a shootout against a sh*tty defense doesn't mean your cheap gimmick Mark Wahlbeg looking coach has any talent ." Look mommy. I can ice the kicker...oh wait...." (Loved it when Maher mocked Mora too!)

Dude, you need to relax...................... :rolleyes:

Well dang ole dang ole howdy doo! Welcome back there Benedict. Is guud to see y'all! cheehaw! Durrr....

1. Rice is still a horrible team! Congrats you beat two sh*tty defenses! Whens USC coming to town? That'll be fun. Maybe revamp your coaching staff again.

2. It was good to see a fast defense. I'm proud to say our guys don't hold on every down and interfere with every pass. It's good to see the reffs were as big of homers as FOX's commentators.

3. Your damn lucky Burkhead is hurt and that Martinez is such a head case that can't handle any pressure whatsoever otherwise it would have been more like 80.

4. We did hurt your QB. Appearantly it's acceptable to force your QB to play with a sprained ankle at UCLA. Notice Hundleys lacking ability to put points on the board in the second half vs. Our sh*tty defense. I bet that Ankle is the size of a grapefruit today.

6. Just because you start 2-0 and get lucky in a shootout against a sh*tty defense doesn't mean your cheap gimmick Mark Wahlbeg looking coach has any talent ." Look mommy. I can ice the kicker...oh wait...." (Loved it when Maher mocked Mora too!)

I'm cool as a cucumber. If you hadn't read my other post you wouldn't have even commented on this. So I'll thank you kindly to stop assuming you know what my state of mind is.

I'm cool as a cucumber. If you hadn't read my other post you wouldn't have even commented on this. So I'll thank you kindly to stop assuming you know what my state of mind is.

I've read several of your rambling posts that are filled with anger as have several other members. That post wasn't necessary and the guy wasn't really gloating. I've banned a few UCLA fans that have come on here to start problems after the game. Don't you think this guy would've been banned as well if he was really a troll? You're upset about the loss, I get it, we all are......................moving on.

Benedictbruin inspired me to begin posting in these forums again. I was lurking his pregame thread and found it hilarious. I figured we would win easily but kept my opinions to myself and didn't brag/boast here. Since I moved to SoCal years ago I have met many alums from UCLA and consider them some of the nicest people I have met out here. I have much respect for their program and can relate to the years of mediocrity/losing they have had to endure lately. Any of you who are giving him a hard time should just zip it: his football team speaks for itself. I of course got all the calls from UCLA friends giving me a hard time about losing but in good sport (aka no jingling of the keys post game: if you are a true Bruin fan you know what I'm talking about ;) ). It is sad as a true NU fan to see some of the posters on this board post the things they do with such vehemence...it is quite sickening. Not even Gates can make the crow taste good this week thanks to some of you. Congratulations to UCLA on a well earned victory, they showed up and played with fire and beat an overrated NU team that has serious defensive issues. Mahalo nui loa.

i was not being facetious. i think you would enjoy a game here. it is a worthy experience.

Nor was I. Some of the UCLA fans in the stands were saying that their trip to Norman was one of the best football experiences that they had had.

Umm that would be Lincoln. Norman is in Oklahoma. That would be a good game too. We used to love playing against Oklahoma. Miss that. Do come to Lincoln. Husker football here is an event! You would be welcomed :)

Oh jeez, my bad. my sincerest apologies to all you Huskers...posting before coffee. I really understand what an insult this would be to you, it was totally unintentional, and I can understand any responses that may follow. Again, I'm sorry. For the record...'Some of the UCLA fans in the stands were saying theur trip to Lincoln was one of the best football experiences that they had had.

Whoops.

(no glowing red embarrassed smiley available.)

Bruin 'fans', are in general, not good fans. If they attended u-cla, they are (for some inexplicable reason) pompous a$$es. I think it is a defense mechanism that comes from the inferiority complex they develop from not being able to afford u$c. It has to be tough always being second best in your own city.

If they didn't attend u-cla, then they are just bandwagons that flip back-and-forth between the bruins and the trojans. Today, with the trojans losing, they all just put away their Reggie Bush jerseys and are dusting off their Jones-Drew jerseys. They will wear those until u-cla plays someone good and comes back to earth....then back to the Reggie Bush jersey. It is really pretty amusing to watch. It is amazing how many times I have called one of these 'fans' on flipping back-and-forth and they say something lame like: "Well, I like to root for the local team". WTF? You don't see that with Cal and Standford fans, or ASU and Zona, or Oregon and OSU....