Anyone Ever Buy "Steak House Steaks" from door to door sales

This is happening here in Austin also. They are hitting above average housing developments. The one problem they have come across is the way they represent them selves. Tattoos on the neck and arms. Earrings in both ears. Can barely speak proper English. Last time this happened to me was about a month ago. I walk out and guy jumps out of truck saying this " Hey man let me talk at ya! I have these steaks from Nebraska. You know how great the steaks in Nebraska are, Right?" I stopped him right there and told him this. " I have eaten steak from Nebraska,it is good! I will have no one ever talk at me and the weed I smell on you can get you pulled over in this neighborhood real quick!" His response to that was this. " Man, no one calling the poo poo here. I am good and do not smoke weed. I have these great steaks from Kansas city. They are better then Texas beef!" LOL, the guy was so stoned that he forgot he said Nebraska beef and could not comprehend anything/lol. Needless to say I get a letter in the mail from the Home owners association and how all Door to door meat salesmen are banned from the community. They have not come back/lol.

We had a guy come to our door once and try and sell my wife steaks. My wife said she didn't have time to speak with him, but did he have a brochure or a pamplet to look at.....................he turned into a total d******d. Needless to say I conducted a traffic stop on this guy as our city requires a permit to sell items door-to-door to protect our residents from scams just like this. He didn't realize it was my wife and I gave him an ear full about trying to rip people off and next time I'd issue him a ticket, tow his vehicle, and put a hold on it so leave the city. He hasn't been back since and we've received no further calls on such a scam. A-hole!