Anyone Ever Buy "Steak House Steaks" from door to door sales

Wife was approached by fast talking salesman with great deals and ended up spending $170 on a bunch of steaks. The box states "Midwestern Steaks" packaged in Illinois and the brochure stated "Steak House Steaks". Afterwards found several links to scams by this company - basically low grade dog food with no return of money. Anyone else ever bought meat from this company door to door?

Wife was approached by fast talking salesman with great deals and ended up spending $170 on a bunch of steaks. The box states "Midwestern Steaks" packaged in Illinois and the brochure stated "Steak House Steaks". Afterwards found several links to scams by this company - basically low grade dog food with no return of money. Anyone else ever bought meat from this company door to door?

Yes, I got some and it was crap steaks they where really thin and they didn't look right. It's not a great deal no matter what they tell you.

Almost! But the salesman slipped up by his inability to parallel park in front of my business! Took him 3 minutes to park and after laughing my ass off I couldn't look him in the eye when he approached me. Found out later from a bar owner down the street that it was a scam of some sort! Apparently he would sell you a couple good steaks, get you to order more at unreal prices, take a deposit or full pay and then send you road kill!

Plus the guy that approached me was selling his steaks out of a cooler not a refrigerated truck!