Ex thinks our Son is a perv

Sounds like it's time to have that talk about being safe during his activities, and avoiding viruses.

Teach him to keep his virus software up to date and firewall in place. :lol:

+1

I might have to have him splain that software thing to me.

I picked him up after school Friday and we stopped by Costco on the way home..He mentioned something about the end of the Mayan callendar thing making some folks think they can get out of buying Christmas presents because of the End of the World thing a couple of days before Christmas..And I thought that was reason enough for me to wait until the last minute again, for gift buying..Then he mentioned that he hopes he's able to have a kid first..

Great sequay.

As a joke, I brought home a bag full of finger cots (miniature condoms) for him to play with and told him how I used to impress girls when I was in college by having a jar full of them in my nightstand.

Then after he told me about a friend who saw a used condom next to some bushes by their school for a peroid of weeks, I tracked down one of my old ones that looked older than him and talked him through how to put it on an antiperspirant bottle..Really grossed him out.

Then mentioned how the finger condoms were probably just his size, now and that he should probably wait another decade or so (Or the girls might laugh and point)..but that if he ever thinks he might be on the verge of getting into a situation with a girl..just to let me know and I'll get him some that wont fall apart when you take them out of the package and unroll them.

"Years of Therapy"

We happened to watch the 911 film "Unbearably Loud and Incredibly Close" this morning and afterward, he mentioned how happy he was that the end of the world thing will occur on a weekend that we're together...

I was glad/flattered, too... but also a little surprised he took it seriously enough to look that far ahead..He claims that he doesn't really believe the world will end.

Of course your son is a perv. He's an 11 year old boy. That's just another way of saying he's a perv.

She should take solace in the fact that all she found was "nude woman". Or maybe she just didn't know what "bukkake" meant, and didn't think anything of it when she saw it?

Dude...I'm not even sure what buttcake is or if that's how you spell it..

1335346926_362194480_8-Bakery-Usa-delivery-in-one-hour-cakes-in-50-states-Dallas-Texas-Arlington-Houston-Austin-.jpgbunny-butt-cake.jpg