Best wishes to Bo Pelini

Foppa

Bo went to Brian LGH, Which if you live or have ever lived in Lincoln, you know Bryan LGH is closer to UNL. They already said Bo went home, now if he had something serious like a stroke or heart attack, they wouldn't have released him the same day he was admitted.

As average everyday folks, we catch the flu and can take some time off. I don't think Bo can afford that kind of luxury, plus we can all agree Bo can be stubborn. I'm sure with how busy he has been during the week and prepping for the game, put a flu on top of it and its understandable how Bo's health would go downhill like that.

Hope he takes the night off to get some rest and stay up watching film like Beck and JP said he might do.

Alot of people get the flu and think I will be alright and just try to push through it, and it can turn into something very serious in a hurry, I had a cousin who was hauling grain (my family is all farmers) and he had the flu and he tried to push through it and it turned into pneumonia and he ended up dying because of it! People can never to careful when it comes to there health and well being

And I'm sure that was one of the test they ran on Bo.

I'm getting inside info that Bo put himself in his own doghouse. The pulse check, the halftime interview, the "ambulance", the "hospital stay"; all a ploy.

We'll be lucky to see him on the sidelines for the remainder of the season.

Haha...the USA in me gives you a +1...the Soviet in me gives you a +.5. You were so close!

I'm not a Russian spy.