Best wishes to Bo Pelini

Foppa

Bo had a 'cardiac episode'. He is at St E's. Guess he did not want to go and his wife blasted him and finally gave into request to go. They are keeping Bo overnight. Changing meds that he was on to something else and he has to change pregame regiment. No caffine etc. St E apparently told reporters he wasn't there.

Patient confidentiality.

• Fire 1

Bo had a 'cardiac episode'. He is at St E's. Guess he did not want to go and his wife blasted him and finally gave into request to go. They are keeping Bo overnight and changing meds that he was on to something else and he has to change pregame regiment.

That's what I heard to about the cardiac problem.

Bo had a 'cardiac episode'. He is at St E's. Guess he did not want to go and his wife blasted him and finally gave into request to go. They are keeping Bo overnight and changing meds that he was on to something else and he has to change pregame regiment.

Where is this info coming from?

I was wondering the same thing myself. I speculated that this is some kind of heart issue. You don't mess around with heart attacks; you get medical help right away. Other problems like a migraine, for example, could likely be dealt with by the team physician. However, as I said, this is speculation. I do not know for a fact Bo's issue.

I have had one heart attack and one heart episode. When you have a heart attack, traponen is released into the blood, actually dying heart cells. A major heart attack will have counts of 150 to 180 traponen count, an episode, may be less than 10. Of mine the episode hurt far more than the real heart attack. But even the episode will be considered a heart attack in medical records.

Correct, if you think there is a chance that it is a heart attack immediate action should be taken. The quicker the clot busters are in your system the less damage to the heart. Wives are touchy about these things.

It originally appeared that they were taking pulse and applying preasure to the thumb index finger area. It can be used to lesson stress induceded migraines and head aches. After watching it again, I think it was more the pulse than what I thought.

It is great he got the treatment, and my guess it will turn out as an episode. I went back to work the next day with mine.

I know he is under tremendous preasure, I wish him well and pray that this ends this cycle.

Bo went to Brian LGH, Which if you live or have ever lived in Lincoln, you know Bryan LGH is closer to UNL. They already said Bo went home, now if he had something serious like a stroke or heart attack, they wouldn't have released him the same day he was admitted.

As average everyday folks, we catch the flu and can take some time off. I don't think Bo can afford that kind of luxury, plus we can all agree Bo can be stubborn. I'm sure with how busy he has been during the week and prepping for the game, put a flu on top of it and its understandable how Bo's health would go downhill like that.

Hope he takes the night off to get some rest and stay up watching film like Beck and JP said he might do.

Get well soon Bo!

I thought it a bit humorous that the ESPN folks couldn't get any info. They repeatedly asked the Nebraska Information office and they told them nothing. They sent one of their own on a wild goose chase and came up empty. Eat it ESPN.

Once again I hope Bo gets better soon and this has nothing to do with his heart.

Bo went to Brian LGH, Which if you live or have ever lived in Lincoln, you know Bryan LGH is closer to UNL. They already said Bo went home, now if he had something serious like a stroke or heart attack, they wouldn't have released him the same day he was admitted.

As average everyday folks, we catch the flu and can take some time off. I don't think Bo can afford that kind of luxury, plus we can all agree Bo can be stubborn. I'm sure with how busy he has been during the week and prepping for the game, put a flu on top of it and its understandable how Bo's health would go downhill like that.

Hope he takes the night off to get some rest and stay up watching film like Beck and JP said he might do.

Alot of people get the flu and think I will be alright and just try to push through it, and it can turn into something very serious in a hurry, I had a cousin who was hauling grain (my family is all farmers) and he had the flu and he tried to push through it and it turned into pneumonia and he ended up dying because of it! People can never to careful when it comes to there health and well being