Welterweight Sean Pierson vs Lance Benoist

Featherweight Jimy Hettes vs Marcus Brimage

Main Card (PPV)

Light Heavyweight Jon Jones © vs Vitor Belfort

Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs Demetrious Johnson

Middleweight Michael Bisping vs Brian Stann

Light Heavyweight Matt Hamill vs Roger Hollett

Featherweight Cub Swanson vs Charles Oliveira

Not a terrible card. Noke-Brenneman could be good. Oliveira is a solid guy, and Cub Swanson seems to either surprise me or disappoint me. Matt Hamill comes out of a 1 year retirement.

Always fun to root against Bisping. How can you not like a guy like Brian Stann?

We'll crown the first ever UFC Flyweight champ.

The big question is: Does Vitor stand a chance against a much taller (6'4" vs 6') and much longer (84" reach vs 74" reach) Jon Jones? I don't think he does, but I'll be rooting for him.

Thoughts?

Not a terrible card. Noke-Brenneman could be good. Oliveira is a solid guy, and Cub Swanson seems to either surprise me or disappoint me. Matt Hamill comes out of a 1 year retirement.

Always fun to root against Bisping. How can you not like a guy like Brian Stann?

The big question is: Does Vitor stand a chance against a much taller (6'4" vs 6') and much longer (84" reach vs 74" reach) Jon Jones? I don't think he does, but I'll be rooting for him.

Thoughts?

This fight probably shouldn't have happened. Belfort is way past his prime. Jones should be willing to fight the best fighter's out there. Total fail by UFC.

Thoughts?

This fight probably shouldn't have happened. Belfort is way past his prime. Jones should be willing to fight the best fighter's out there. Total fail by UFC.

I don't think it's a fail by the UFC. It's pretty much all on Jones. They offered him opponents and he turned them down because he's a spoiled little punk. Yesterday he was trying to say that Dana should apologize to him for the things he said about Jones. He just signed his deal wit Nike and now his ego is even more over-inflated than it already was.

I'm just hoping for a decent fight, but I don't see that happening. Jones is very talented but he is a Grade-A Douche Bag.

IT IS FINALLY TIME!!!!!

I have been waiting so long for UFC to come back.... Split Decision(My MMA podcast) has a preview we will post today and i will link that on here when we do.

We will also have our predicitions up later as well.

Quick look: Jones out matches Belfort in almost every phase of the game but MMA is a weird sport where you just never know.

Great card.. very good from top to bottom. Very few "no-names"... I think this card will be enjoyable.

Well, we were pretty close to having a new LHW champ with that armbar Vitor had. Just never got it locked in.

Anyone else think Dana looked a little upset that Demetrious Johnson won the Flyweight belt? I thought he was shaking his head like maybe he thought Benavidez won.