Announcers...

Saunders

Gus Johnson is awful! I rather put the game on mute than listen to him. He always tries to make it more dramatic and over the top than it needs to be. The worst is listening to him during the NCAA tournament.

Wow... I'd really love to hear who your favorite announcers are. Gus Johnson rules during March Madness and is just as good when he does football. In short, Gus Johnson is the man.

Stoked to have Nessler for tomorrow too. He rules also.

Gus Johnson is awful! I rather put the game on mute than listen to him. He always tries to make it more dramatic and over the top than it needs to be. The worst is listening to him during the NCAA tournament.

Wow... I'd really love to hear who your favorite announcers are. Gus Johnson rules during March Madness and is just as good when he does football. In short, Gus Johnson is the man.

Gus Johnson has become a caricature of himself.

1. Rece Davis / David Pollack / Jesse Palmer / Samantha Steele

-----I think this is the most well rounded group ESPN has to offer. Rece has been doing it for years on a variety of different stages and venues, plus I think he has a pretty recognizable voice. David Pollack and Jesse Palmer compliment each other well, even though Palmer is a pretty douchey fella. I think Pollack does a great job and Samantha Steele is just perfect.

2. Brad Nessler / Todd Blackledge

3. Sean McDonough / Chris Speilman

Gus Johnson has become a caricature of himself.

Gus Johnson is one of the best in the business and sorry your taste sucks.