Why so much fluff teams?

PIMPLE

Anyone getting tired of the chicken noncon schedule every year? We play a lower division team every year which is a joke. Its like putting money in the soda machine expecting a Mr.Pibb and getting a Mr.Fizz. Its even more important now cause we dont get many top notch opponents in conference. As college football fans nothing is better than a good solid matchup with your team involved.

Whether they get it or not most fans of other teams like playing a tougher schedule. But husker fans get afraid when mentioning a tough slate and they get defensive.

Most husker fans would prefer to strut around and say 5-0 after beating Sam's Club weekend staff 5 times than to be a better team but be 3-2 due to playing good comp. I think that our weaksauce schedule has had some to do with the fact that the last couple years teams with far worse records or ranked lower in their conference has paddled our butts!!

4-1 sounds good but really its not that impressive that we beat lower division Idaho state...Arky state...a very bad Southern Miss team and a really bad Wisconsin team.

For me i can handle 8-4 seasons loaded with solid opponents, its the 9-3 or 10-2 seasons where we should be better than everyteam we play that sucks.

I hope the new AD gives us a few Pibbs a year cause one fizz is plenty for a proud fearless program.

• Fire 1

Anyone getting tired of the chicken noncon schedule every year? We play a lower division team every year which is a joke. Its like putting money in the soda machine expecting a Mr.Pibb and getting a Mr.Fizz. Its even more important now cause we dont get many top notch opponents in conference. As college football fans nothing is better than a good solid matchup with your team involved.

Whether they get it or not most fans of other teams like playing a tougher schedule. But husker fans get afraid when mentioning a tough slate and they get defensive.

Most husker fans would prefer to strut around and say 5-0 after beating Sam's Club weekend staff 5 times than to be a better team but be 3-2 due to playing good comp. I think that our weaksauce schedule has had some to do with the fact that the last couple years teams with far worse records or ranked lower in their conference has paddled our butts!!

4-1 sounds good but really its not that impressive that we beat lower division Idaho state...Arky state...a very bad Southern Miss team and a really bad Wisconsin team.

For me i can handle 8-4 seasons loaded with solid opponents, its the 9-3 or 10-2 seasons where we should be better than everyteam we play that sucks.

I hope the new AD gives us a few Pibbs a year cause one fizz is plenty for a proud fearless program.

I'm with you, man. f#*k our sponsor Pepsi. Screw beers, because we're responsible around here. It's all about the Pibb. Screw Dr. Pepper, that stuff is too mainstream. We're talking hipster here. We party with pops, not beer. So crack open a cold one, PIMPLE. A Mr. Pibb, that is.

lock.jpg

You know, sometimes i wonder if we should require an IQ test or something before we just let some idiots sign up and start posting.

We cant all be smart like you and your buds high fiving and strutting around after beating Arky state. Maybe we should join the Sunbelt that way you can strut 10 wins every year.

I'm with you, man. f#*k our sponsor Pepsi. Screw beers, because we're responsible around here. It's all about the Pibb. Screw Dr. Pepper, that stuff is too mainstream. We're talking hipster here. We party with pops, not beer. So crack open a cold one, PIMPLE. A Mr. Pibb, that is.

Drank'em up wildman...don't let ones love for a spicey cherry soda keep you from your 23 flavors and frosted mug.

Drank'em up wildman...don't let ones love for a spicey cherry soda keep you from your 23 flavors and frosted mug.

What?

dafuq_try_these_if_you_want_non_stop_attention_from_women-66375.jpg

Sometimes I wonder what I would be like if I was born a woman.

Bout the same.

What kind of bout is the same? Same to what? Boxing? Or like...a bout with gout?

I'm not sure what ails you, but best of luck, slugger! :thumbs

Uhhh....ok dude, maybe i was wrong...playing lower division teams like Idaho state every year along with Arky states and Mega powers UCLA is choice.

What?

Really though?? Wanting the new AD to beef up the noncon schedule gets you defensive?