Today's game

Drinking TONS of Kool Aid, so we win!!!

Actually, I also feel this game is the turning point for NU. Ohio St. isn't that great, their offense is one person (granted he is REALLY good), our defense will play lights out and at least slow him down. With our defenses being equal, we are more talented on O than they are and NU will be very hard for them to stop. JUST PROTECT THE DARN BALL!!!

Michigan St. is getting owned by Indiana, granted it's early, but it is taking a lot of luster off of the Ohio St. victory over MSU. GO BIG RED!!!

I really think we need to play more zone defense as we've done somewhat since UCLA. Keep the LBs (at least the ones not blitzing :thumbs ) and CBs looking forward at Miller so he can't run for 20 yards before anyone gets close to him. Two deep safeties over the top is fine until they prove they can beat us over the top a couple times.

GBR!!!

-14. Indiana just scored....cripes. Getting owned right now.

oh boy. i could never bet on a game. i could not handle it.

Unfortunately MSU was my pick in my B1G eliminator this week. Though I could squeak them through with a lot of tough games this week. I guess I have to hope they squeak out the W.....