Good game guys

The wife and I just got back home. We met a lot of great Nebraska fans. I know how you all feel right now but please keep your heads up. I think you guys can win out and represent the B1G. Your offense is explosive and fun to watch. You seem to have the same issues as us on defense...and we both come from a rich tradition of solid defenses so its hard to watch sometimes.

The atmosphere was electric and I would love to hear from anyone that went to the game. I will be rooting for you guys the rest of the year!

Other than the embarassment of our play we had a great time. Cool stadium and fans. Only negative I would say is that, that was not electric. I was surprised how much louder Lincoln is. Had a great time though and appreciated the hospitality. Will be back for sure.

Interesting..it was quite loud from where I was. Urban even called the fans out and thanked him, saying it was an inferno. Glad you had a good experience though, everyone treat you well I hope?

The wife and I just got back home. We met a lot of great Nebraska fans. I know how you all feel right now but please keep your heads up. I think you guys can win out and represent the B1G. Your offense is explosive and fun to watch. You seem to have the same issues as us on defense...and we both come from a rich tradition of solid defenses so its hard to watch sometimes.

The atmosphere was electric and I would love to hear from anyone that went to the game. I will be rooting for you guys the rest of the year!

Other than the embarassment of our play we had a great time. Cool stadium and fans. Only negative I would say is that, that was not electric. I was surprised how much louder Lincoln is. Had a great time though and appreciated the hospitality. Will be back for sure.

Interesting..it was quite loud from where I was. Urban even called the fans out and thanked him, saying it was an inferno. Glad you had a good experience though, everyone treat you well I hope?

Fans were great.

Fans were great.

Awesome, glad we are starting to buck the bad reputation.

Where were your seats at? Open or closed end? A, B, or C deck?

Where were your seats at? Open or closed end? A, B, or C deck?

6c row 16

Thanks for sharing. In watching our evening news here in Omaha, the Nebraska fans were saying how nice the Ohio State fans were, how welcomed they felt so you all did your job at being hospitable. I loved the first quarter of play. We were doing everything we wanted to do. I'm not sure why we changed our defensive scheme when it was working? Your quarterback is a 'juker' He can move left/right forward/backward-very fun to watch. He'll be fun to watch on Sundays for sure. Your stadium sounded loud to me (I was watching on tv) loud enough that we were having 'false starts'. I would love to have those 14 points back from interceptions. That might've made it more of a game. But, great game on your teams part. Thanks for the kind words and hospitality. We hope you get to come to Lincoln too! You would have a great time here.

Only thing I could assume with the defensive change is that it would have worn out your defense very quickly if it was full blown blitz very play. Obviously, I can only see what they showed on TV, but the other possibility was that he saw the WR getting space against your CBs and changed it up before a big play through the air was made.

Other than that, I have no other possible ideas why someone would change something that was working.

Good to hear.