Sorry Foppa, but there are high school teams in texas and florida with more team speed on defense then NU has, thus the remark about recruiting. Reality is that the top high school kids are not going to come to NU and play for Bo Pelini, his national image is not good. I think the last 2 recruiting classes are testiment to that. People say stars don't matter, look at Alabama, LSU, Florida, etc., good recruiting classes, Top 10 football programs...............just saying

See now your just talking out your ass.

Sorry Foppa, but there are high school teams in texas and florida with more team speed on defense then NU has, thus the remark about recruiting. Reality is that the top high school kids are not going to come to NU and play for Bo Pelini, his national image is not good. I think the last 2 recruiting classes are testiment to that. People say stars don't matter, look at Alabama, LSU, Florida, etc., good recruiting classes, Top 10 football programs...............just saying

How were our recruits when BC was here? How did that turn out?.....just saying, stars don't matter. Its coaching.

Polarhusker...........talking out of my ass? Wth is that comment? Explain that please.

read your post. it's obvious.

You said high school teams have more speed on defense than us, that's like saying Alabama has more team speed than the St. Louis rams, completely wrong, we would put up 80 on any high school defense

How were our recruits when BC was here? How did that turn out?.....just saying, stars don't matter. Its coaching.

Wrong, both do. You need a balance between the two.

Reality is that the top high school kids are not going to come to NU and play for Bo Pelini, his national image is not good. I think the last 2 recruiting classes are testiment to that. People say stars don't matter, look at Alabama, LSU, Florida, etc., good recruiting classes, Top 10 football programs...............just saying

TRUTH

Typical blue hair post. He's talking from his rational mindset. Get out of whatever world you are in. I could run a faster 40 than Whaley merideth and fisher.. Poor guys are pulling plows and playing football!

Typical blue hair post. He's talking from his rational mindset. Get out of whatever world you are in. I could run a faster 40 than Whaley merideth and fisher.. Poor guys are pulling plows and playing football!

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL. grow up son. Your post is as retarded as the one from panhandle husker. pathetic.