Romney Debates Himself

It seems Obama not only debates himself...............he REPEATS himself..............every four years -- verbatim...........is it not possible to come up with something NEW...?......or at least hire some new speech writers..........these guys are plagiarizing THEMSELVES.........??

...............he REPEATS himself..............every four years -- verbatim...........is it not possible to come up with something NEW...?......

You should check into supporting Mitt Romney. You never have to worry about him repeating himself every four years . . . because he undergoes a radical ideological shift to whatever he thinks is most likely to win the current election.

No consistency to worry about at all. :lol:

• Fire 2

...............he REPEATS himself..............every four years -- verbatim...........is it not possible to come up with something NEW...?......

You should check into supporting Mitt Romney. You never have to worry about him repeating himself every four years . . . because he undergoes a radical ideological shift to whatever he thinks is most likely to win the current election.

Come on, you didn't find that just a little weird ? The exact same phrasing ? :lol:

Come on, you didn't find that just a little weird ? The exact same phrasing ? :lol:

Lots of people use the exact same phrasing. Bo Pelini, and most other football coaches come to mind.

Actually, with Obama, I would be a little put out with consistency if that consistency will determine that the next four years are consistent with the last four. There's a good example of how consistency is not always a good thing.

What exactly about the last for years has been so disastrous?

Death panels. Obama economy. Huge tax increases. Apologizing for America. ;)

(Edit: JJ, that wasn't directed at you. Those are some of the more common complaints that I hear. I laugh or feel bad for people depending on the day.)

• Fire 1

Death panels. Obama economy. Huge tax increases. Apologizing for America. ;)

Well two out of four anyway. You'll have to explain death panels and huge tax increases cuz I haven't seen those materialize. Actually, I would not depict it as disastrous but the economic recovery, if that is what we want to refer to it as, has been extremely sluggish and I believe some what worse than if Larry, Curly, and Moe were in the White House. The thing that borders on disastrous is the decline in our ability to accomplish anything in a bipartisan manner. That problem lies as much in Obama's court as it does with obstructionist congress people. The great uniter? Hah. Better race relations? Not from what I see.

Lots of people use the exact same phrasing. Bo Pelini, and most other football coaches come to mind.

Of course they do. But Bo's inexact application with the English language is hardly analogous with being the most powerful man on the planet. If you watch the entire video, it's clear that Obama's entire campaign is centered around a few well worn (and poll tested phrases) that haven't evolved for 4 years. (not a surprise since the democrat's mantra has utilized the same playbook since 1970). The incongruity is that Obama campaigned and was elected on the premise that he was the man to fix these problems and the overwhelming evidence is that he is woefully under-equiped to do so. Therefore to use the same slogans verbatim (as if HE can fix them.......just give me 4 MORE years) is patently absurd. He HAS a record.........and he can't run on it because it's abject failure.