K Austin Rehkow

sorry if I broke protocol or something. Wasn't aware we were only supposed to post people who Nebraska coaches show interest in. Should I move this to the generic recruiting section?

Nothing is broke, Benny. It's all good. :D

I have my own rule where I only post prospects with NU offers. However, I don't expect that to apply to everyone else. It's a free board afterall. For as long as I've been here, there have been plenty of profiles created that didn't have NU offers. It's not a big deal though.

Like I said, it's all good. ;)

Its not that he didn't have an offer its that there is no intrest at all in NU.

sorry if I broke protocol or something. Wasn't aware we were only supposed to post people who Nebraska coaches show interest in. Should I move this to the generic recruiting section?

I have my own rule where I only post prospects with NU offers. However, I don't expect that to apply to everyone else. It's a free board afterall. For as long as I've been here, there have been plenty of profiles created that didn't have NU offers. It's not a big deal though.

Dude... chill.

Understood, but bear in mind that recruiting sites are not definitive with their information. See this thread as an example.

There have also been profiles created in the past where the athlete in question had no interest in NU. It is what it is. No biggie though. ;)

Dude... chill.

K.