40 time: 4.8

Offers:

Rivals:

247:

Scout:

ESPN:

This article/video caught my eye:

http://sports.yahoo....-143909130.html

67 yard kick, no wind. And easily clears it.

No Division 1 offers

And for a coach to even say "let's go for the field goal" in that situation...means he trusts that kicker's leg.

• Fire 1

who the hell is bennychico??? how many mods are there that i've never heard of?? and do we really need a kicker?! i guess we have have many option spots and if we wiff on another DT why not a kicker!?

bennychico is someone who has been around here 2.5 years before irieboy8 joined

Who the hell is irieboy8?

not saying we NEED a kicker. Just saw the video of a good high school kicker. Remembered that Nebraska has had some good kickers. Thought I'd share. This seemed the appropriate place to post it.

Really man, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Hey man, I wouldn't worry about it. Hahah, I haven't seen you much around here either; doesn't discredit anything you say. Don't get too worked up over irie, that's just how he is. Crazy down in Hawaii. :)

not saying we NEED a kicker. Just saw the video of a good high school kicker. Remembered that Nebraska has had some good kickers. Thought I'd share. This seemed the appropriate place to post it.

Really man, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Hey man, I wouldn't worry about it. Hahah, I haven't seen you much around here either; doesn't discredit anything you say. Don't get too worked up over irie, that's just how he is. Crazy down in Hawaii. :)

Benny posts more in other sections of the board. Politics/Religion is where I met him little over a year ago. Hes a good guy!

• Fire 1

nah, no worries. I don't venture to this section much...mostly just lurk in the off season. But thought it was the right place to share the vid.

and thanks Po :)

Why would you post this if we have no intrest in him??

Bc kicking a 67 yard field goal in high school is amazing!

Sure is but we aren't even looking at him.

Theres quite a few guys that have a profile started that we arent looking at. Not a big deal.

Why would you post this if we have no intrest in him??

Bc kicking a 67 yard field goal in high school is amazing!

Sure is but we aren't even looking at him.

sorry if I broke protocol or something. Wasn't aware we were only supposed to post people who Nebraska coaches show interest in. Should I move this to the generic recruiting section?

I don't think there are any hard and fast rules. This forum seems like the most appropriate place for a prospect, even if we aren't interested in him. However, generally I guess the recruits here are only those with confirmed offers - but if there's a noteworthy enough guy to talk about and he's in the recruiting class, where else would he go?

sorry if I broke protocol or something. Wasn't aware we were only supposed to post people who Nebraska coaches show interest in. Should I move this to the generic recruiting section?

Nothing is broke, Benny. It's all good. :D

I have my own rule where I only post prospects with NU offers. However, I don't expect that to apply to everyone else. It's a free board afterall. For as long as I've been here, there have been plenty of profiles created that didn't have NU offers. It's not a big deal though.

Like I said, it's all good. ;)