2013 recruiting offer numbers

Just read a tweet from LJS writer Brian Christopherson saying that Ross Els told him today they have 213 offers out for 2013 class. I did a quick search of the 4 major recruiting sites to see what numbers they're showing by comparison:

Rivals: 179

24/7: 164

Scout: 89

ESPN: 134

Just read a tweet from LJS writer Brian Christopherson saying that Ross Els told him today they have 213 offers out for 2013 class. I did a quick search of the 4 major recruiting sites to see what numbers they're showing by comparison:

Notice Scout and ESPN have the lowest numbers of recorded offers. Adding to the fact that ESPN and Scout are the worst recruting sites.

Notice Scout and ESPN have the lowest numbers of recorded offers. Adding to the fact that ESPN and Scout are the worst recruting sites.

As if you are slow to the prty, ESPN and Scout SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriousy stick wwith rivals

As if you are slow to the prty, ESPN and Scout SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriousy stick wwith rivals

I like 24.7 sports two in my opinion 24.7 is better and they update faster. But both are good.

Scary, makes me think about journalism done by the networks and what they do and don't cover. With the media being mostly liberal it's no wonder people think this country is being run as the framers intended.

Now back to football. ..

Scary, makes me think about journalism done by the networks and what they do and don't cover. With the media being mostly liberal it's no wonder people think this country is being run as the framers intended.

Now back to football. ..

To be fair, these sites can only report what the prospects tell them. The Staff doesn't publish a list so if the young man doesn't tell them then they won't know. This list shows which services are out there hustling more than anything IMO.