Side Judge sideline behavior

It was definitely on Bo, because not long after the flag was thrown, you could see the side judge talking to Bo, and Bo looked back at him and said "Me?!"

That is because Bo called the line judge an Fing Dick...Bo was all over that ref for awhile...it almost seemed like he tried to get a flag on purpose ala a basketball coach trying to get a technical on purpose to fire up his team.

Oh, you were on the sidelines listining were you?

He probably reads lips. What he doesn't know is the refs name is Richard.

I remember Bo yelling at the referee. When I got back from the game, I watched the replay on ESPN. They show Bo pretty close up when he is yelling. I rewinded it a few times. Bo either said, "you f*cking SUCK" or "you f*cking DICK." It is pretty clear. However, I am pretty sure it was AFTER the horrible penalty call on Mitchell.

It was definitely on Bo, because not long after the flag was thrown, you could see the side judge talking to Bo, and Bo looked back at him and said "Me?!"

That is because Bo called the line judge an Fing Dick...Bo was all over that ref for awhile...it almost seemed like he tried to get a flag on purpose ala a basketball coach trying to get a technical on purpose to fire up his team.

Oh, you were on the sidelines listining were you?

He probably reads lips. What he doesn't know is the refs name is Richard.

I remember Bo yelling at the referee. When I got back from the game, I watched the replay on ESPN. They show Bo pretty close up when he is yelling. I rewinded it a few times. Bo either said, "you f*cking SUCK" or "you f*cking DICK." It is pretty clear. However, I am pretty sure it was AFTER the horrible penalty call on Mitchell.

Bo needs to read "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie to improve his interpersonal communication skills. :)