Darqueze Dennard

Haspula

Did anyone else want to punch their offensive tackle Skylar Burkland in the face? Straight ass clown running his mouth all game

What was his number? I seen a Spartan O-Lineman take a cheapshot on Compton while he was on the ground then the dude got in his face like he was a badass or something.

# 70.

Might be the same guy then. I had #71 locked away in my pea-sized brain as being the one who took the cheap shot on Compton but it may have been #70

Did anyone else want to punch their offensive tackle Skylar Burkland in the face? Straight ass clown running his mouth all game

What was his number? I seen a Spartan O-Lineman take a cheapshot on Compton while he was on the ground then the dude got in his face like he was a badass or something.

# 70.

Might be the same guy then. I had #71 locked away in my pea-sized brain as being the one who took the cheap shot on Compton but it may have been #70

It was #70. I saw him a couple times take shots after the play or ramming a pile of players after the whistle blew. Just more MSU crap being pulled.

Did anyone else think that their were a lot more injuries to both teams yesterday? This is probably why.