Magic number?

The magic number is five counting the championship game and the Rose Bowl. Too many times have I seen us in a great place to win a conference championship and play in a BCS only for us to f#*k up.

Get it done this year boys!!!!!!!!!! The magic number is 5 and no less. 12 win season would shut a lot of Bo doubters up.

Yes................yes it would! 12-2 has a nice ring to it.............. :)

And a ton of recruiting momentum and national attention for a team that only loses a handful of kids on offense and a QB that should be a Heisman candidate next season.

The magic number is five counting the championship game and the Rose Bowl. Too many times have I seen us in a great place to win a conference championship and play in a BCS only for us to f#*k up.

Get it done this year boys!!!!!!!!!! The magic number is 5 and no less. 12 win season would shut a lot of Bo doubters up.

Yes................yes it would! 12-2 has a nice ring to it.............. :)

And a ton of recruiting momentum and national attention for a team that only loses a handful of kids on offense and a QB that should be a Heisman candidate next season.

Would give us a nice spring board into a NC run for 2013 with that schedule!

That would be the TMagic number! :koolaid2:

How about we just win them all and not be satisfied with dropping one just because OSU is going to beat Michigan... We shouldn't lose any more games, even if it's a rematch with Wisky in the title game.

:yeah: Im pretty sure this is the message being conveyed to the players. Take it one game at a time with each game as meaningful as the last. This is Nebraska. If we want to get back to dominance then we need to get back a mindset that we want them all! No throwaway games. We line up every Saturday to prove something and you're in our way. We need to get to where dominating becomes robotic. It needs to become the only thing we know how to do.

How about we just win them all and not be satisfied with dropping one just because OSU is going to beat Michigan... We shouldn't lose any more games, even if it's a rematch with Wisky in the title game.

:yeah: Im pretty sure this is the message being conveyed to the players. Take it one game at a time with each game as meaningful as the last. This is Nebraska. If we want to get back to dominance then we need to get back a mindset that we want them all! No throwaway games. We line up every Saturday to prove something and you're in our way. We need to get to where dominating becomes robotic. It needs to become the only thing we know how to do.

A team that is okay with any loss just because we can still go to the Rose Bowl is no team of mine. We would then be what I despise, and we'd officially fit in the Big 10. The conference with 2 titles in the last 40 years.

A team that is okay with any loss just because we can still go to the Rose Bowl is no team of mine. We would then be what I despise, and we'd officially fit in the Big 10. The conference with 2 titles in the last 40 years.

Exactly. 12-2 has a nice ring to it and our goal should be to win 12 football games this year.