Fox News "Scandals!"

Didn't Andrea Mitchell (NBC) doctor up a Romney campaign speach to make it look like he didn't understand check out scanners or something like that. Most of the truth is left on the cutting room floor. NBC was an Obama propaganda machine this election cycle.

When it comes to pure news, I think Fox does the best job (not including the prime time slots). I wish one of the debates was monitored by Chris Walace - who I think does the best interviews regardless of who he is interviewing. However, as a conservative, I understand why some question Fox News fairness based on the prime time line up. Frankly, I get tired of Hannidy on the radio always beating the negative drum beat. Most of cable news has become nothing more than a shout down contest - no longer worth watching. It doesn't matter if it mslsd or fox.

i think the problem is the the media has melded together true news/journalism with personality-based news and opinion/punditry. but it is also our fault, as we a less interested in actual news than being entertained by news.

very good observation. 24 hour news cycle has to be filled with something so it goes to personality, entertainment based programming. I'd like to see Woodward and Bernstein type investigative reporting - let the chips fall where they may. Get a mix of mix liberals and conservative on a team and have them hit an issue from all angles.

i think the problem is the the media has melded together true news/journalism with personality-based news and opinion/punditry. but it is also our fault, as we a less interested in actual news than being entertained by news.

very good observation. 24 hour news cycle has to be filled with something so it goes to personality, entertainment based programming. I'd like to see Woodward and Bernstein type investigative reporting - let the chips fall where they may. Get a mix of mix liberals and conservative on a team and have them hit an issue from all angles.

i agree. everything that is oppositional is so inflammatory. i would like to see stories adverse to my political positions that serve to inform me rather than anger me. a lot of news is to rally people one way or they other so it is a choice between echo chambers or feeling insulted.

i agree. everything that is oppositional is so inflammatory. i would like to see stories adverse to my political positions that serve to inform me rather than anger me. a lot of news is to rally people one way or they other so it is a choice between echo chambers or feeling insulted.

i actually had to 'fast' from talk radio and TV for many months. I found my spirit becoming toxic - just negative - listening to stuff that I prabably 90-95% agreed with. Too much of our political beliefs are reenforced by trying to destroy the other guy's beliefs - I think our conservative talk show hosts would win more 'converts' if they educated more instead of tearing down the opposition. Show the wisdom of your own beliefs instead of trying to destroy the other person for what they believe. That only makes a person defensive and they will never gain from your 'superior' wisdom. As someone said "BLOWING OUT ANOTHER PERSON'S CANDLE WON'T MAKE YOURS BURN ANY BRIGHTER."

i actually had to 'fast' from talk radio and TV for many months. I found my spirit becoming toxic - just negative - listening to stuff that I prabably 90-95% agreed with. Too much of our political beliefs are reenforced by trying to destroy the other guy's beliefs - I think our conservative talk show hosts would win more 'converts' if they educated more instead of tearing down the opposition. Show the wisdom of your own beliefs instead of trying to destroy the other person for what they believe. That only makes a person defensive and they will never gain from your 'superior' wisdom. As someone said "BLOWING OUT ANOTHER PERSON'S CANDLE WON'T MAKE YOURS BURN ANY BRIGHTER."

BINGO!!!!!!

This is destroying the Republican party. What they end up with is a certain percentage of the population that is angry white men who get all lathered up every day listening to this crap. The rest of the world stops listening to conservative ideas because they view this group as what conservatism is.

This is destroying the Republican party. What they end up with is a certain percentage of the population that is angry white men who get all lathered up every day listening to this crap. The rest of the world stops listening to conservative ideas because they view this group as what conservatism is.

In defense of the rest of the world . . . the election results seem to hint that angry white men are the Republican Party.

In defense of the rest of the world . . . the election results seem to hint that angry white men are the Republican Party.

Perhaps it is time for a new party.

I'm for it.

I'm for it.

i'm always down to party.