Let us pray....Husker Prayer ONLY!

ladyhawke

So, this prayer thread every week. Does it always end up in a bicker fest? If so, I might have to start joining in.

Nope, just this one time. I allowed this conversation to go on so people would have a chance to get educated. This is typically not a thread you want to mess around in, and I would caution everyone not to take liberties with these threads. Fair warning.

So, this prayer thread every week. Does it always end up in a bicker fest? If so, I might have to start joining in.

Nope, just this one time. I allowed this conversation to go on so people would have a chance to get educated. This is typically not a thread you want to mess around in, and I would caution everyone not to take liberties with these threads. Fair warning.

I always read through this thread every week. I know the tone.

Yeah because if you mess around with the Husker Prayer, Knapp will have you do a thousand hail varsity's and like 500 Alma Mater songs!

Yeah because if you mess around with the Husker Prayer, Knapp will have you do a thousand hail varsity's and like 500 Alma Mater songs!

While running the South Stadium steps. :thumbs

While running the South Stadium steps. :thumbs

Plus:

12 packs of bud

11 Huskers' tickets

10 a copinhagin

9 years probation

8 table dancers

7 packs of red men

6 packs of spam

5 flannel shirts

4 big mut tires

3 shotgun shells