Why does the Big 10 suck during the bowl season?

KC Cowboy

Michigan will beat Florida, we did last time in the Capital One Bowl and it wasn't even close. Its well remembered by Urban Meyer, its his only bowl loss.

So 41-35 is an ass beating now a days?

Hypocrisy and arrogance, the makings of a Michigan Man

Ever met a Texas Longhorn fan? Puts the arrogance and hypocrisy of any fanbase to shame.

Michigan will beat Florida, we did last time in the Capital One Bowl and it wasn't even close. Its well remembered by Urban Meyer, its his only bowl loss.

I think people look at it from the past couple years, the end of last and the beginning of this season. If you're Michigan it certainly feels like an ass beating. If your us it feels like another missed opportunity, but teams we can compete with any day.

I honestly feel that the SEC is in no way the best conference in the nation. Their elite teams are on par with the elites from the B1G and Pac12, if anything the Big XII is the conference having the down year.

Hypocrisy and arrogance, the makings of a Michigan Man

Ever met a Texas Longhorn fan? Puts the arrogance and hypocrisy of any fanbase to shame.

When Texas hangs their entire laurels based off of what happened in the 19th century (yes, you read that right), then you can talk to me about arrogance and hypocrisy. :lol: